Impossible to Find

Things Happen for a Reason

 

I had my headphones on and my music pumped up loud to drown out everything around me right now. I laid on the couch with my hands behind my head staring up at the ceiling while singing along to my music. I was in my own little world, a world where I know i'll actually be happy. I closed my eyes letting the music be everything at this point. 
 
I hate this love song, I hate this love song, I hate this love song..I could hear Jiyong singing those lyrics while he dances on stage then Taeyang, then finally, Seungri. His eyes met with mine while he sang his part. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and his bright smile that made my heart melt.
"Chung Ae, " he said, "I missed you." 
"I missed you, too, " I said back, "...I'm here now." He smiled again. He walked off stage and wrapped his arms around me. He tucked part of my hair behind my ear. 
"Please don't leave my sight." He whispered. I was at a loss for words when he told me that. 
"Chung Ae?" He said. He repeated my name a few more times. 
"Chung Ae?" another voice said over his, "Chung Ae! Wake up!" It was my mom. Really?
"Aiiiish." I rubbed my eyes and looked at her. 
"Look what's on tv." She turned up the volume. It was Seungri. It was another news cast on him and the rest of the members. I sat up and took out my headphones. 
"I was real happy about our last concert. We got to see a lot of our fans and I had fun performing with the rest of the members for them. It was a lot of work, but it was worth it." Seungri told the reporters. They then asked him about the surprise that they put out for the fans. 
"The surprise? We thought of that when we were hearing about fans and their dedication to us. We came up with the idea right before we went to perform." He laughed. Aiish, that laugh was so adorable. They asked him about the lucky girl. 
"She was really cute. To be honest...I've been thinking about her so much ever since the concert. I didn't really get the chance to talk with her more. I really wish I could have though. I remember that her name was Li Chung Ae." 
My heart stopped. Did he just say my name on national television? 
"I wish I could find her. In this world of billions of people, it'd be impossible to." He added, "Li Chung Ae, if you're watching this....Thanks for being that lucky girl." He smiled at the camera and walked away.
The news cast continued on to the other members, but I was too shocked by Seungri's words to pay even the slightest attention. 
 
His words wouldn't leave my mind. I kept repeating them in my head, playing the news cast over and over again. There was absolutely nothing else I could really think about. When my mom would ask me to set the table, I was still thinking about it. When I brushed my teeth before bed, I was thinking about it..still. It was driving me nuts, but I kept thinking that all of this was just a dream. I'm probably still sleeping, right? If I am, let me know that I am so I don't continue thinking that it is it  really could be true...