I Swear I'm Dreaming..

Things Happen for a Reason

 

It was the night before Big Bang's concert. I stayed over Soo Min's place in order to make it easier for transportation in the morning. Jung Hee decided to be our designated driver knowing that Soo Min would keep me up all night from being excited about the concert. I wished he wasn't right. Soo Min and I did everything and anything to get her mind off of the concert because time would seem so much slower to her, but seriously...it was impossible for her to focus on anything else. 
"If I were you, I probably would have left the house" She sighed. 
"Soo Min, no matter what, I wouldn't leave for anything." I assured her as I took a seat next to her on the floor. She sat cross-legged and stared at the floor, "I'll always be here for you, okay?" I smiled at her hoping that it'd cheer her up. She looked at me, trying to smile, but it turned back into a frown. I jumped up and walked over to her computer. I looked through her music files and found Big Bang songs. I picked "Gara Gara Go" and turned up the volume. She looked up at me and smiled finally. 
"You know me too well." She said as she jumped up and started dancing with me. I had no idea what to do, but I just wanted Soo Min to be happy. After that, everything else was a blur. All I remember is waking up on the couch and Soo Min sleeping on the other couch. 
 
Jung Hee came to pick us up early in the morning. We got into the car and I took backseat because I wanted to lay down and sleep the whole time. Soo Min brought her Big Bang albums and blasted them the whole way there, but for some reason, I was so tired that I was able to sleep through them all. We got to the place really early, but there was still so many people. Soo Min threw a pillow at me numerous times because apparently, I wasn't waking up. 
"YAAA~! What was that for?!" I yelled, slowly sitting up in my seat. I rubbed my eyes and noticed that we had stopped. 
"We're here! That's why!" Soo Min said with a big smile on her face. I had never seen her this happy. Ever
 
We walked into the stadium and I was just astonished at how huge the place was compared to us. No wonder YG announced that this concert would be the biggest one yet. Soo Min ran to the gift stands with Big Bang shirts and everything else you could think of. 
"I want this. This....oooh THIS. Wait, maybe that!" She jumped around the stand like a little girl buying a doll for the first time. I watched her as her grew at the sight of everything that she wanted. 
"Do you have enough to pay for all that?" I asked noticing that I didn't even have much money with me to help her if she didn't. 
"Chae, I've been saving up for this day for a really long time...I'm pretty prepared" She said as she paid the cashier $112 for everything that she bought. Yes, that's my crazy best friend right there. 
"Aiishhh, Soo Min. I still need money for gas..." Jung Hee groaned. Soo Min happily walked over to him and gave him a Big Bang light with the crown at the top. She handed me one, too, and a shirt. 
"You didn't have to, Soo Min...." I said. I felt bad that she spent so much on us just to bring us with her. 
"I'm just happy that my two bestest friends are with me on the best day of my life." She said as she led us into where we'd be standing for who knows how long. I was happy that she was happy and that's all that matters. I put on the shirt she got for me and followed her and Jung Hee. 
She wasn't lying when she said we had front row. We seriously did. I looked around at all the people who filled up the place already even when it was real early. 
"People are crazy for coming this early..." I mentioned. 
"Chae, if these guys were a boy band group you listened to everyday, dreamed about seeing live in concert, and had the best seats in the house...then you'd probably come the day before." Soo Min joked. She was right though. I guess I probably would. The concert didn't start until 5pm so we passed the time by playing games and talking. Surprisingly, hours passed and finally the concert was about to begin. 
"LADIES AND  GENTLEMAN, ARE YOU READY FOR BIG BANG?" The crowd of mostly girls screamed at the top of their lungs, including Soo Min. Jung Hee looked at me and smiled. Music started blasting. I asked Soo Min what song it was and she said it was "Tonight," which is one of their new songs. Kwon Jiyong appeared first, then TOP rapping his part. Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung appeared, too dancing to the chorus. For an intro to a concert, I found myself to be enjoying myself. I didn't know the song, but I danced to the beat of it. 
When "Tonight" ended, the group started talking. I was interested because it showed a lot about them when they interacted with the audience. 
"How are you all?" Kwon Jiyong asked. The crowd cheered.
"We've got a special concert prepared for you guys tonight." Taeyang added. 
"I heard a lot of you guys were here way before we got here. I think they deserve a surprise tonight!" Seungri exclaimed. For some reason, Seungri caught my attention. He didn't do anything different from the rest while they were all talking, but I found my eyes to always be somehow looking at him. Soo Min was too busy next to me cheering at every comment they made. 
"Should we surprise them now?" Daesung asked. The crowd cheered even more. 
"I think so." Seungri said. A spotlight went around the whole stadium and stopped in random places. Every where that it stopped, that section screamed out of excitement. I had no idea what was going on. Soo Min kept jumping up and down next to me even if she knew nothing of what was going on, too.
"THEY SHOULD SHINE THE LIGHT OVER HERE" she yelled. 
"SOO MIN!" I pinched her arm, "Out of this huge place? I'd be laughing real hard if it di-" I was cut off by realizing that the big spotlight shined on us and the people around us. I looked up to the blinding light, shading my eyes with my hand. What's going on? 
"Surprise? One lucky fan will come up here with us." Kwon Jiyong said walking closer to the edge of the stage. 
"Start laughing, Chae?" Soo Min said with a shocked look on her face. 
"Mind telling me what this is about?" Jung Hee asked also with a shocked look. The spotlight got smaller, but still on us and some people around us. 
"STOP!" Daesung said. He and the other members walked closer to the end of the stage, too. 
"Aiiiishh, stop playing with them." Seungri laughed. His voice...it was so....indescribable. Why hadn't I ever noticed that before everytime Soo Min played their songs? The spotlight got smaller and smaller soon only encompassing Soo Min, Jung Hee, me, and two other people next to us. 
"Oh my-" Soo Min's facial expression still hadn't changed. She was gripping onto my arm with all her strength. 
"Can you let the blood circulate in my arm? Thanks." I said sarcastically. My heart started beating faster and faster as I watched as the spotlight get smaller. Did I for some reason want to be the lucky girl to end up on stage with a boy band group? Every girl in this stadium right now would want to be that girl, but I'm someone who knows nothing about these guys. Why am I feeling like this?  I watched it leave the other two girls and Jung Hee in the dark. 
"I think I should start laughing now..." I whispered to Soo Min. The spotlight finally left her in the dark and it was all me. 
"We found our lucky girl." Seungri smiled. I swear I'm dreaming...