Missing Him

Things Happen for a Reason

I sat on the couch with Seungri relaxing while watching his past concerts that he had on DVD. We had finished eating breakfast and then decided to spend some time together. He was surprised that before the concert I went to, I had never listened to them besides through Soo Min who loved Big Bang. 
"Ya~! How could you not love our music even after the first time you heard it?" He asked. He made a sad, puppy dog face at me. I crossed my arms and didn't look at him. 
"Don't try that on me. It doesn't work." I argued. He tried to follow my face with his and try to cave in to answer his question. 
"Could you really ignore this face?" He said sadly. I covered my face with both my hands. 
"I can't see, I don't know what you're talking about." I chuckled. He grabbed my wrists and tried pulling my hands away from my face. He then went in to tickle my sides, which forced to move my hands to push him away. I couldn't stop laughing and so, he continued to tickled me. 
"YA~! That's...not...fair!" I managed to say in between laughs. He finally stopped. 
"Now answer my first question, Chae. That's all I ask for.." He said. I was about to talk, but then my phone started to go off. I looked at the screen and saw that it was Soo Min.
"Yeoboseyo?
" I said.


"Chaeeeeeeee~! I know who you're with!!" She cheered, "When are you coming home? We have school tomorrow!" 
"Aiish, Soo Min..Thanks for reminding me..." I sarcastically said to her, "Can I just skip?"
"I'd have no problem with it, but I don't think your mom would appreciate you slacking on the last few days remaining of your high school life to spend time with a kpop star." 
"Actually, I think she'd approve." I joked, "I know, I'll find a way home, okay? Call you when I get back?"
"YESS~! On second thought, can I come over when you do? You need to tell me everything!" 
"Of course! I'll call you later." I said as we said our goodbyes and hung up. Seungri smiled at me as soon as I looked at him.
"Do you have to go home now?" He asked. He seemed sad when he asked me that. I couldn't help but feel bad that I have to leave him because I have school tomorrow, but it's almost over so hopefully I'll have more time to spend with him. 
"Not right now...is tonight an okay time to leave? I want to spend as much time with you as I can." I told him as I snuggled into his arms. He hugged me tightly and said, "Well, I'd prefer for you not to leave, but I understand." He kissed the top of my head and we continued to watch his concerts. 

I wonder how he's able to do it. How is he able to coordinate his life with how busy it is? Does he ever get any time to himself? He makes it seem so easy yet I can see how much work it takes to make all these concerts happen. I admired the way his voice is able to stay heavenly no matter how many songs he sings. I love the way he can keep on dancing on stage in front of so many people and never seem tired. The rest of the group was like that, too. They all make it seem so easy yet I can see how tiresome it must be. I continued to absolutely adore this moment because I felt like I had nothing to worry about. Why couldn't I have met him earlier? 

Someone started knocking at the door and so, Seungri went to go get it. It was Kwon Jiyong also known as G-Dragon. 
"Ya~! You didn't tell me you were having company over while I was gone" Jiyong said. He saw me, "Ah, I take that back. It's Li Chung Ae! I haven't seen you since the concert." He went over to me and gave me a hug. 
"It's nice to see you again, Jiyong" I bowed. I smiled at him. 
"Next time, Seungri, you have to tell me when Chung Ae is over!" He said. He went into this room and grabbed his jacket, "I'll be out for two days..so you'll have the place to yourself." He winked. 
"Ya~! Chae will be in school, hyung..." Seungri sadly said. 
"I can visit...after school...." I tried to say. Seungri's face lit up. 
"On second thought, take your time, Jiyong." Seungri smiled, "We'll be fine here." 
"Alright, i'll see you two later then." Jiyong waved and walked out. 

I asked Seungri oppa why Jiyong wasn't at home. He said that Jiyong and TOP were working on some stuff together. It gave Seungri a lot of time to himself. He didn't really like being by himself because he loved having company. He turned off the t.v and the stero. The song "Strong Baby" was on and he smiled at me. 
"Isn't this yours and Jiyong's song?" I laughed. 
"What's so funny? You don't like this song?" He made a face. I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. 
"Oppa, why would I say that? I absolutely love this song. I don't like the girl in it...but--" He cut me off. 
"Well, maybe we should have met earlier so that the girl would be you.." He kissed my forehead and twirled me around. We danced to his song and he taught me his moves. I can't really consider myself a great dancer, but I tried. I was happy that I had an amazing teacher. 

We spent the rest of the day together talking, learning more about each other. That's what I loved about him right now. He was easy to talk to and I can enjoy spending time with him simply just by being with him. Before we knew it, it was getting dark. He actually drove me home himself. He was mostly quiet during the drive home. 
"Are you okay?" I asked him. 
"I'm fine.." He said. He didn't seem like it at all. Usually he's all smiley and talkative, but right now he was the complete opposite. 
"Seungri oppa, don't do this to me..." I told him. He stopped the car on the side and looked at me. He opened my car door and held his hand out for me to grab. 
"Where are we going?" I looked at him confused. 
"Just follow me." He said as he held my hand tight while he had me follow him. We came to a bridge that showed a beautiful view of the city. The stars were really bright tonight along with the moon. Every time I'm with him, I swear the night's are always so beautiful. 
"The stars are beautiful..." I said as I leaned against the bridge. I smiled as I looked up at the night sky. Seungri wrapped his arm around me and held me close. 
"You? I know you are..." He smiled at me and kissed my head, "do you know why I took you here?"
"Not really..."
"I honestly don't want you to leave. The time that I've spent with you have been one of the most amazing times I've ever had...and you leaving me even for a little bit kind of kills me." 
"Aw, Seungri oppa." I turned to look at him and put both my hand between his head, "It'll only be for a little...We'll see each other as soon as we can, okay? I'm already missing you even at the thought of us departing for a short amount of time." I slowly brought his head near mine and I kissed his lips. I felt him smile as he kissed back. 

As our lips parted, he smiled at me again. He took something out of his pocket. It was a box with a little bow on it. 
"Is this for me?" I asked him. He nodded and handed me the box. I slowly pulled the bow to undo it. I opened the cute, white box and at the top read "Will you be mine, Li Chung Ae?" I felt my heart stop as I read those words...and in the box was a similar panda ring that he always wore. It was much smaller because it was probably more fit for my smaller hand compared to his. He took the ring out and put it on my ring finger. I looked at it and couldn't stop smiling. I jumped into his arm and hugged him tightly.
"I absolutely love it." I whispered in his ear. 

 It doesn't matter how long you've been with a person to realize how much you care. It's funny how I automatically know that I care a lot about this guy already. It's not because he's a famous kpop star. That whole idea is irrelevant in this situation. I see him as a normal person. Seungri was mine and I was his...that was all that mattered right now.