Please Stay..Don't Go

Things Happen for a Reason

I felt my hand slowly  move towards the car door. Luckily, they haven't started the car yet. They didn't look at me or make sure that I was going to try and make an escape. I quickly opened the door, ran out, and started running down the sidewalk. I didn't look back. I tried my best to run with my backpack, but I was considering leaving it behind to be able to run faster. I looked back a few times to see if they were following me, but they were nowhere in sight. I kept running because who knows where they could be at this point. I was scared, I really was. I still don't know if they really were YG Entertainment workers, but I was too afraid to take the risk. I kept running and I looked back again until I slipped and fell back. I hit my head against the concrete. Everything started to get blurry....then I out.

"I don't understand how you two could have let this happen!" A voice said, "Aiiish, this isn't how you handle this situation." 
"We're sorry...I guess we came off a little too--" another voice got cut off.
"Don't even bother explaining right now..." the first voice said. I opened my eyes, seeing a beautiful room. There was a frame of Big Bang across from me with a big record with it. I sat up and felt the bump on the back of my head. 
"Oww..." I mumbled to myself. I heard foot steps and there was a figure at the door. I turned my head to see Seungri standing there. 
There was worry in his eyes, but then he smiled. He walked up to where I was sitting and sat down. 
"I'm sorry...I didn't mean for this to happen." He said. 
"What do you mean?" I tried keeping my voice from showing how surprised I was that he was sitting right in front of me.
"Hyun Ki and Jae-Hwa didn't exactly do a great job at keeping you from harm." He apologized. 
"They work for you?" I asked him. He nodded and heistantly moved his hand to check the back of my head, but he stopped realizing how rude it must be. 
"It was my fault..." he sighed, "I'll get you some ice." He got up and walked into the other room. I sat there amazed at how I ended up here. Those two really were part of YG Entertainment. I made matters so difficult by running away that I didn't realize that Seungri and the rest of the members are under YG Entertainment. Chae, you're so stupid! Aiiishhhh. 

He came back in with a bag of ice and a glass of water. He set the water down and handed me the bag of ice. 
"So...why am I here exactly?" I lied. Who wouldn't want to be here? Anyone would kill for my place right now.
"Have you seen the interviews they've put up about the concert?" He asked me. I nodded, "Well, that's the reason then."
I couldn't help but smile at him for being so cute, "It's okay." 
"To be honest, I've been searching for you ever since the concert, but it's difficult when you have the same name as other girls, too. Since the company couldn't have me wandering around looking for one girl, I asked Hyun Ki and Jae-Hwa to find you somehow." He explained. He scratched the back of his in embaressment. 
"Was it really that hard to find me?" 
"Trust me, yes. Especially when I couldn't be the one looking for you since I still remembered what you looked like. Hyun Ki and Jae-Hwa on the other hand...it was hard to try and describe you to them to find you." He added. I smiled at him again and put down the ice because I got tired of holding it up. He looked at me, but then grabbed the bag of ice. 
"May I?" he asked. I nodded. He motioned for me to scoot over a bit so he could right next to me. He held the bag of ice on the part of my head that had the bump. 


"I'm sorry again that I let this happen. I didn't intend for you to get hurt." He whispered.
"It's not your fault...It was mine for having my mind run making me think that something was going to happen to me." I whispered back.
"No, don't blame it on yourself. I should have thought up a better way of handling this." He took my hand with his free hand, "Please, forgive me." His expression, his hand holding mine, and just...himself...how could I not forgive him? He was terribly sorry for something that's not even his fault. Right now, he's trying his best to take care of me, a "fan" who doesn't know anything about him except that she seriously fell for him the night of the concert. Chae, you really are crazy...