Chapter 6: Double Date

He Was Mine

Chapter 6: Double Date

                Bongcha stifled a sigh as she and Seungri approached the restaurant where their double date was supposed to take place. She smoothed out her skirt as Seungri opened the door for her. She entered and glanced around, looking for where Haejung was sitting with her beau.

                Seungri spotted them first and led her over to a table by one of the windows. Haejung was sitting next to a rather tall man with rather large eyes. He smiled and quickly introduced himself as Choi Minho. Bongcha introduced herself and Seungri before the two of them sat down as well. Now, she was sitting in front of the man that was supposed to be Bongcha’s date, but she had a suspicion that he was really hers.

                There was silence as the four of them looked at the menu. After they ordered, conversation began to spark up, but that was mostly between Haejung and Seungri. Bongcha didn’t even bother trying to into their conversation, she’d probably just get talked over or ignored. So, she sipped her water and hoped the food would arrive soon. 

“So…uh, what do you do for fun?” Minho asked, deciding that he needed to make the first move.

“Sports and working out I guess,” she said, “Anything that gets me moving.”

“What’s your favorite sport?” he asked, perking up slightly.

“I don’t really have one,” Bongcha laughed, “but I play soccer the most.”

“I play soccer too,” he grinned, “Maybe we should play together sometime?”

“Maybe, but wouldn’t your ego suffer from losing to a girl?” she teased. He laughed and shook his head, making up some excuse about why he wouldn’t loose. The next ten or fifteen minutes consisted of sports talk. By the time the food arrived, she knew what position he played, what his favorite team was, how long he had been playing, and he knew the same about her.

“Here, try this,” Bongcha said holding out some food for Seungri to try before Haejung could get a chance. She had learned from the last time. He smiled before taking a bite, pretending to do it as sultry as he could. He winked and she smiled back, trying not to laugh at his antics.

“You should try this too,” he said, holding out some of his food as well. Bongcha copied him, but his eyes darkened before he chuckled softly. Bongcha raised an eyebrow before turning back to her meal.

“I’m glad I got what I ordered, yours isn’t nearly as good as mine,” she teased.

“Whatever,” he laughed before ruffling Bongcha’s hair. When she turned back to Minho, she saw his smile had faltered slightly as he glanced between the two of them. Haejung’s playful smile was kept in place, but her eyes didn’t match. Jealous? Bongcha wondered before returning her attention to the food in front of her.

After a few minutes, the conversation started right back up, but Minho’s eyes wandered curiously over to Seungri every once in a while. Though her fiancé didn’t notice, Bongcha did. It wasn’t the type of look that would cause her to question his uality. It was more of the kind of look that men use when they’re sizing up their competition.

“Do… you think I could get your number?” Minho asked after the check had been picked up by the waiter.

“Sure,” Bongcha exchanged digits with him before almost dragging Seungri out. He seemed willing to leave though.

“Why’d you give him your number?” he asked, his tone a little less than friendly.

“Because I was to kick his in soccer,” was Bongcha’s immediate reply, “Plus, he seems like he’d make a good friend. Now I won’t have only Daesung or Jiyong to turn to.”

“Yeah but he was checking you out and flirting,” he mumbled, slightly pacified due to the previous response, “Ugh, sometimes I wish you were more girly. Then I wouldn’t have to worry about all your guy friends.”

“Oh please,” she snorted, “You would hate it if I was girly. I’d be like all of your previous flings then. And, as long as you don’t see me checking him out, you don’t have anything to worry about.”

“I guess you’re right,” he sighed, “Why do you always have to be right?”

“Because I’m the best,” she stuck her tongue out at him before grabbing his hand and swinging their arms back and forth. He laughed and spun her around before wrapping her in a hug just outside of his car.

“How did I get so lucky?” he whispered, his breath tickling her ear and sending shivers down her spine.

“I don’t know but I had to punch you first.”

“Two times,” he smiled before placing soft butterfly kisses on her neck. Slowly, he hands slid away from her waist and moved to open the door for her instead. She sat down inside and buckled up as he closed the door. He moved over to the driver’s side and mumbled something under his breath.

“What was that?”

“Three more months.”

“Until?”

“Our honeymoon,” he wriggled his eyebrows suggestively, causing Bongcha to burst into another fit of giggles before he started up the car and drove away.

 

~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

sorry for this taking so long but i've been busy trying to get a job and stuff ^^;;

anyways, hoep you guys like the update :3