Christmas 1

Stay Girls

(These are all my ideas and this is not based from real life. Huhuhu. Okay sorry in advance if you won't like this update.)

 

Hyoyeon's POV

Today is our first Christmas as SNSD. All the members are busy! Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny are in the kitchen, for reasons idk; the triplets, Seohyun, Yoona, and Yuri are decorating our dorm. While me, I'm waiting for the slow Jessica, together with Sooyoung.

"Do you think it'll be fine walking with Jessica?" She asked.

"What do you mean walking with Jessica?" I rolled my eyes.

"Just..."

"It's Christmas. I think you two must work it out. You two have been fine until now, you know."

"Really?" Sooyoung smiled.

"So stop worrying over nonsense things and focus on bringing your closeness back."

"As if it's that easy.."

 

Jessica went outside the comfort room. FINALLY.

"Hyoyeon-ah!" She said as she walked toward us.

"Um?"

"Just stay here. Sooyoung and I will just go buy groceries. Eo?" She grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

Woah. I miss this feeling of walking together with Choi Sooyoung. But she won't even look at my eyes.

"Jessica."

I faced her with anticipation. "Yes?"

"Ah.. nothing. Let's buy the groceries quickly and come back."

"Tsss. I thought you have to say something."

I saw her grin. "Were you expecting something from me then?"

"No. Maybe. I just wonder why we've grown apart."

"Have we... grown apart?" She muttered.

"Haven't we?"