Fashion Magazines

Stay Girls

Sooyoung's POV

I locked myself in the room I share with Taeyeon and Yoona. Before I could even stop myself, I already bursted into tears. Things like this break my heart. Arguing with your bestfriend, letting her leave the house without even making up with you. Trying to forget that you are not supposed to be what you two are today. Trying to accept that things are not the same anymore. I heard a sudden knock on the door and even before I could even wipe my tears, Taeyeon already entered. 

"Tssss. You idiot." She sat beside me. "Very different from the funny Choi Sooyoung."

I chuckled while wiping my tears. "Like it's your first time seeing me cry."

Taeyeon nodded slightly while grinning. "It's been a while. But you can't actually cry over Jessica. She's just Sleeping Beauty." 

"Hmmm. You're just a little kid. You don't even know Aurora very well."

"But I know Choi Sooyoung."

"Don't you think it's too, cruel?" I looked at Taeyeon. "That of all the people to reject us, they are the ones we never wanted to. Or worse, we didn't even bother think that they'll ignore us. I can't imagine Jessica being like that to me."

"We can't expect things our way, but you're lucky that you still eat a lot without even bloating." She poked my cheeks and stood up. "I'll go out with TIffany, want to come?"

I shook my head. "I'll just stay here. I think I sould read some books."

"As if you love reading." She told me and left.

Jessica loves reading fashion magazines. She reads.

Reads.

 I don't think I can continue to live if I focus myself on forgetting about what's slowly fading, what's slowly letting me go. And that's me and her. That's Jessica.

 

 

-sorry for the very dull update and the title . XD sorry everyone huhu. /feels and happy birthday Jongin! <333