What.

Stay Girls

 

 

 

Sooyoung's POV

It has been a month since our debut. GGTS days are also over and we got nothing to do in the dorm. Living together became comfortable now unlike our first week. Many things seemed to change. Yoona is a strong kid, you know! I envy her.. Even Jessica.... has changed. She likes to hangout with Yuri and Tiffany the most, while I always stay with Hyoyeon, sometimes helping her cook, sometimes messing up with her. It was very fun, hanging out with Hyoyeon, but wouldn't it be best if Jessica hangs out with us, while doing those things, too? 

Jessica started to forget our appointments with Mom, and the other things two of us planned to do. Last week, we promised to buy the diaries we were talking about before but then she went out with Yuri and bought some cosmetics for the group. I tried to understand but then suddenly, she told me she doesn't want to do the diary thing that's why I felt bad and didn't talk to her. She seemed not to notice either. She happily hangs out with Tiffany in the dorm, both speaking English and sometimes teaches Taeyeon how to speak with the proper accent. She teaches everyone and we were all happy, well, maybe except me. What happened to Jessica for her to be like that? 

"Sooyoung-ah, you're spacing out." Jessica suddenly poked me. I was suppose to steam the potatoes.

"Nothing.." I said. 

"Ohh, and also, I'm sorry but I won't be able to go with you to your mom.. I.."

"I understand." I said and put the last set of potatoes in the steamer. "I completely understand." I said again and sat with Taeyeon on the floor and joined her watching TV. Jessica silently went inside her room. Yes, I had the corner of my eye to watch her, even the corner of my eye! She was dressed prettily when she went out and Taeyeon and I were still in the front of the TV. 

"Yuri, let's go!" Jessica yelled. 

"Ya, Jung Sooyeon!! Keep your voice down, will you?" I yelled at her which seemed to startle her.

"Ya, Choi Sooyoung.. how can you possibly..." Taeyeon who was beside me, elbowed me. 

I stood up and stared at her as she raise an eyebrow. 

"Ya, Sooyoung-ahh.. I-" Jessica said.

"Just go." I told her straightly and went to my room.