New Year 2

Stay Girls

I saw Choi Siwon's back facing those heights. He turned to me while smiling, holding those mini-fireworks we will light as the night get deeper. He waved, I smiled. I felt it even before, I knew he likes me. I enjoyed his company. I like him, too. Maybe more than he likes me. I like him a whole lot. Is he going to ask me now? Omfg, Sooyoung what exactly are you thinking. I nervously walked towards him with a smile.

"Didn't you bring some food oppa?"

"Food? No." He shook his head. "I'll just treat you to dinner later."

Psh, your ways on going on dates. 

"Okay." I shrugged and grinned. It's already evening, the sky turned black, still shining through the stars, as if they are dancing away and away from you but they seem so closer and closer.. and closer.

And he kissed me. 

I liked it. 

I looked at him as he cut that kiss. "Go out with me, Sooyoung." He told me.

"Is that an order? Or a request?" I did not know what to say.

OmgyoushouldsayyesChoiSooyoungwhatexactlyareyouthinking. That talked too fast on the back of my mind.

"I mean, okay." I answered. 

He smiled, and we did our celebration of New Year. 

And I went home.

Nope, I want to go back to the dorm.

Or no.

Or tell them I'm dating.

Or tell Jessica.

Or get scolded by Taeyeon because I dated Siwon when I promised to date before I turn 20.

Or get some support from our maknae because she believes one has to be happy.

Or get some hate from maknae too because she hates boys.

Or just hug Jessica Jung and cry to her and tell her how much I missed being her friend. And that I just want things to be very good. To have my bestfest friend and boyfriend with me, that I want us to be back to what we were before, and not to question her anymore about what happened.

So I went back to the dorm.