Changes

Stay Girls

Sooyoung's POV:

April 17, 10PM. As always, Jessica is asleep, in her house. And the eight of us are all so excited for the surprise party we are to give her. We decided to make it not so big, but made sure it will be really fun at home. Yes, that party will be in our house. Funny, because mom suggested it. 

I sighed as I checked my phone. It was already 9:30 AM. "Jessica must be awake now." I told Sunny who was sitting beside me, sighing as well. 

"'Course not. She must be dreaming, still." Tiffany said and sat on the floor on front of me. She was really pretty. She was wearing a pink T-Shirt and shorts. Simple yet, fascinating. She had a pink hair clip on her hair. Taeyeon, who was standing right beside her, just had a final check on everything. The food on the table, the "Happy birthday Sica" mini-billboard. (I'm not kidding.) 

"Ughhh, seems like everything's under control now." She sighed and sat beside Tiffany. 

"Of course not. It depends on when will Jessica wake up."

I felt annoyed. I was suppose to say the exact thing as Tiffany's. "Where's Yuri? And Seohyun?" I asked instead.

"Yuri is helping your mom." Taeyeon said again.

"Helping on what?"

"Making snacks, you know."

"Whatever." I sighed and put my head on Sunny's tiny shoulders. Hyoyeon and Yoona went to Hongdae to get some cute gift wrappers and cards. 

"Seohyunnie?"

"Probably watching Keroro with your cousin. They both love it, right?" Tiffany said. I didn't answer back.  I remained still on Sunny's shoulders and closed my eyes.

"But.. how are we going to make Jessica come without realizing?" Taeyeon asked.

"Jessica comes here often, almost everyday. I'll tell her that we better celebrate it here. She won't know that you're here, too."

"What if she refuses?" Tiffany asked.

"She won't refuse me."

"But.."

"WHATEVER." I said sharply. I stood up and went to the kitchen where mom and Yuri were baking some cookies.

"Jessica's not yet coming?" My mom asked.

"Why not call her? Ish." I said, annoyed and sat on the chair beside them. 

"Mwo?" Yuri looked at me.