New Year 1

Stay Girls

It was a magical Christmas party celebrated with the girls. I could finally look at Jessica in the eye (somehow) and we could somehow do things alone, like cooking (though she ) and others. The awkwardness is gradually fading. 

 

It is now New Years' Eve. Siwon oppa asked me out. No, do not get me wrong. We are not dating. Or have dated though I am not sure of the future. We just wanted to get some air outside. I am afraid that the fans will recognize him, and I'll sure be dead. SNSD has just debuted and I could actually make a scandal in less than a year in the industry. Siwon said it's fine. :)))

We are going to /drum roll/ the company's rooftop. A party was going to be held there but I do not know why it was cancelled, both Siwon and I were really overwhelmed at the thought though. So we decided to just go there. The two of us. But I will go home before 12mn strikes, before my mom could kill me.

SNSD dorm was a mess. Taeyeon and Sunny cooking, Seohyun reading, err Yuri and Jessica doing their stuff and the others are also doing theirs. Fans have made up combined names of the members. The most viral ones are TaeNy and.. YulSic. The other members did not care about it though, but I did. Right now it's 7pm. I better see Siwon. I stood up from my throne (the couch just beside the living room table) and went to my (Taeyeon and Yoona) room. I dressed randomly..... and went out. I was surprised to see Jessica in front of me. Was she about to knock? 

"Where are you going?" She asked, smiling.

"See Siwon oppa." I smiled back and finally went out the room. 

"Ya, Choi Sooyoung is going on a date!!!" Yuri yelled. The others cheered.

"It is not like that." I grinned. Jessica did not look pleased.

"You are not going to spend the New Year with us?"

"I... will." I lied. I know. I am supposed to see my parents. 

"Okay then. Go home early." Jessica smiled again. She looked really happy. 

Dumbfound, I just waved to them and went outside. Going to the ground floor using the stairs (elevator under construction), my phone in my pocket vibrated. 

"I hope you enjoy the holidays in your parents' house. You do not have to lie, but then why did you? Kkk~ take care! Enjoy your 'date' with Siwon sunbaenmin. I'll see you next year. -jessica"