OKAY I CAN'T THINK OF A TITLE

Stay Girls

Jessica's POV 

I left without making up things with Sooyoung. I know that we had drifted apart, REAL, FAR apart. And I know it does not feel right. A part of me is missing, To be honest, I do not know what happened to us. I do not know why we find it awkward to look at each other's eyes. All I know is I am not her bestfriend anymore. 

"Jessica, you're spacing out." Yuri poked me as we walked past a flowershop. It's alerady 10:30 PM, and  I can feel the sudden coldness. 

"Uh, it's just... Sooyoung's becoming a bit weird."

"She must be upset." Yuri sighed. I looked at her, full of wonders.

"Rea..lly?" 

"You're her bestfriend, right? How can you possibly cancel appointments, or girly dates with her? Tss."

My heart froze. You're her bestfriend, right?

"Can I honest with you?" I told her frankly.

"What?" 

"I like Sooyoung a lot. Even now, even tomorrow, even the next weeks. I think I will like her a lot. She's my bestfriend. But something is weird. I do not know how, or why, or when did all those weird things happened. Even just to look at her eyes while talking to her is hard now. I can't be inside the same room with her, I can't go to gym with only just her." I shed a tear. 

"Tsss. Talk to her. I like you a lot, too. And if I get the chance to be as close with you as you are with Sooyoung, I think I won't just let you go." She chuckled. "Talk to her like the first day she entered our practice room, almost eight years ago." 

Ugh. Kwon Yuri. She's something.

 

 

------

SORRY GUYS FOR A VERY LATE UPDATE. T.T I'M REALLY BUSY RIGHT NOW HUHU but pls do give my story a lot of love. XD I'd love to hear from you! :)