Like A Sweet Day

Stay Girls

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung's POV:

We only got weeks left after our debut. Yay! I don't really know what to feel. This is my second debut as a performer. I can't say that I'm already an experienced one. Japan is really different from Korea. To spend our little time left as just an ordinary citizen of Korea, and to enjoy our freedom, I asked Jessica to go with me, just anywhere. It is really fascinating. We trained for seven years, became bestfriends for six years and now, we only have weeks to wait and we'll be SM's newest girl group. 

"Ya, Jung Jessica, don't even dare sleep on the bus okay? The last time we went home, I had a really big trouble waking you up. It was very embarrassing." I said on the phone.

"Hahahaha! Ish, I told you I didn't get enough sleep that time. How could you just pull me out of bed when I'm sleeping.."

"In the middle of the night. Yes, I greeted you 'Good evening' right? In my perfect English accent?" I interrupted. 

"Nevermind, you."

"Fine, I'm going there, okay? Omma wants to see you."

"Am I your boyfriend or something? Hahaha."

"Ya, when was the first time I brought a friend at home?" 

"When you brought me there." 

"See? Hahaha, nevermind. Just prepare yourself. And we're going to buy diaries." 

"Diaries? Ya, I'm already 19 and you're 18. We're not supposed to do that anymore."

"But bestfriends do that."

"Bestfriends?"

"Wae?"

"Good to hear that from you, pabo. It's not January, it's April."

"And you're turning 20."

"That's why I'm telling you we shouldn't do that anymore."

"Ahhh, just this once, oh? Pleaseeeeee."

"Exchanging of diaries are just for kids."

"And we're still kids, miss."

"But it's the best for everyone to act like a lady." 

"A lady doesn't sleep 24/7." 

"Fine, fine. Let's buy. Just this once, okay?"

"HAHAHA! I knew you can't refuse something from me."

"It's good you know. Hahaha, okay bye." 

I happily fetched her in her house and greeted her dad a sweet hello and goodbye. We ran into the bus station and had a seat at the back.

"I didn't notice how pretty is your mother. Atleast she's not like you." I told her while she was looking outside the windows.

"Hah, and who do you think you are? A photocopy of your mom?" She had a small smirk on her face and looked at me. 

"A lot of people say that." I insisted. It's true tho. 

"Not really. I don't."

"Ehh. Whatever. But my mom is pretty right?"

"Yes, but you're not pretty. That's what I'm saying."

"Of course, because I'm a masterpiece whom my beautiful parents has created."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!" She suddenly bursted out into laughter, causing some attention from people inside the bus. "Your beautiful parents has created? HAHAHA"

"So?" I looked at her, not feeling funny at all.

"Nothing." She suddenly stopped from laughing, but it felt like she was just holding it in. "But Sooyoung, you're my bestfriend right?" 

"Wae? Do you want me as you girlfriend? Or your wife? I'd prefer it that way, too."

"Ish. It's okay, as long as my future boyfriend won't be jealous at all."

"Why are you still looking for a boyfriend when you have me. HAHA"

"In my next life, probably." She said sarcastically. 

"Naeeeeee." I said cutely and looked at her. She just raised one eyebrow while looking at me. "Wae? You want some aegyo from your bestfriend?" I asked while blinking my eyes cutely, too.

"If my wife does that, it will be really awkward, But if my girlfriend does that, that will be really pretty."

"But I think I'm sorta between the two." I laughed. "Ya Jung Jessica, I hope we can still do things like this after our debut."

"A honey day."

"Like a sweet day." 

"Oh." She laughed. "Gomawo, for being a good friend for almost 7 years."

"Ya, didn't you know? We're already bestfriends, last six years. Ish, don't you remember? When I gave you.."

"Ahh! Nae! Really? I didn't know that's a friendship ring. Hahah, sorry."

"AISH! YOU'RE SO FRUSTRATING!" I told her with a grin. 

"Mehrongggggggggggg." She said and mehrong. :P