friends

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon immediately take her phone on the table next to her bed after heard a beep sound from her phone.she punch the button to light it up and saw a message.she quickly slide it and open the message that from unknown number.

From; 011xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To; Taetae
 

my friends are coming over this afternoon.dont never ever try to show up in front them.i'm warning you!

Taeyeon scoffs after finished read the message."like i care."There no need to think who is that because she already knew the person that non other Mr Byun Baekhyun.she close her phone and throw it on the bed beside her and continue reading the magazine.after taking shower,she just remember about baekhyun's friends are coming,she just decide to not go out from her room.she did it although she said that she not care.in fact, she really care about him,listen to every words that he said to her this early morning.suddenly,she raise her gaze from the magazine into the wall with blank stare."wait a minute,where and how he get my number?" she asked herself.she slide from her bed and walk towards the door.she just want ask him and she will back to her room again.Mrs Hwang went out since she need to go to Buncheon because of works.she been very busy these days.Taeyeon pulled the knob and peek through the door.It was so silent since there are nobody except she and baekhyun.Taeyeon walked out and went to his room which only next to her room.

Before doing anything,she put her ear against his door,want to hearing something that she can heard."ready Kim Taeyeon." she said as she pulled the knob and push the door widely,revealing his almost messy room.she looks around and found no one."he not here..." she mumble and decide to go back to her room.when she about to turn her heel ,she heard a voice."Come in guys, just sit here." she knew the voice well,it was baekhyun.She quickly walk out from his room and sit on the stairs.she know that his friends already here."baekhyun, are you alone in this house? where is everybody? " one of his friend with deep husky voice,chanyeol asked."err, they went out ," he stutter,thinking what more excuse should he give."really? that mean.." The youngest curved his creepy smiled."we can do anything that we want!" he chirped as he jumped on the sofa and laying down comfortably."woah,who that cheerful guy?" Taeyeon talks to herself.she want badly go down and see them but she can't because she know baekhyun will mad at her if she do so."sure sehun! but you can't go upstairs.." baekhyun warned them.Sehun suddenly pouts."aww hyung,,i'm just want visit your room..why we can't.." he asks,still pouting like a kid.

"stop it sehun,it look gross." The eldest,Suho throw cushion to sehun and it landed perfectly on his face."score!~" he exclaimed as he high five with d.o and kai who sat next to him."hyung!!" Sehun whined and about to throw the cushion to him back but sadly suho grab it and put beside him.Suho just mehrong at him."booo~" Baekhyun just shook his head disbelief.How unmature his friends is and because of that,he become one of them more worse he become more childish than them."baekhyun hyung, how about a juice for us.i'm quite thirsty." Kai said, as he grins when baekhyun sent a glares at him.Baekhyun sighed before spoke out."fine, just dont go anywhere.." he said again,looking at one by one his friends before turns back heading to kitchen."orange juice please!~" D.o shouted ,causing all laughed and baekhyun just rolls his eyes and went to kitchen

After Baekhyun gone, Sehun take a chance to sneak to his room.he slowly sit up from his seat and put his finger on his mouth,telling his hyungs to be quiet."what are you doing?" suho grabs his pant making it slide down a little bit ,revealing his donald duck boxer when sehun about to walks to the stairs."hyung!" he slapped suho hand off his's and pull his pant with annoyed face which made others laughed at him.Suho just grins."sorry." he said."i'm going to see baekhyun hyung room,just for a while.please call me if he come.." sehun said,took glances at the kitchen,scared might his hyung comeback."ish your are so stubborn..alright then!" Chanyeol said as Sehun make his step towards the stairs.Taeyeon who  dont heard their conversation,was staring at the flower vase blankly.she got bored and decide to back to her room but she was too lazy to move.so,she end thinking something that made her mind fly far far away.

Sehun immediately stop his track when he saw a small petite was sitting on the upstairs."oh." the voice made Taeyeon back to reality as she looks around and meet eyes with a guy.she widely her eyes and quickly stood up,ready to run but she accidentally slipped on the stairs,causing she fall down with loud 'bukk' sound.it must be hurt.Sehun thought."hey are you okay?" he quickly climbing the stairs towards her.ouch! Taeyeon whinced in pain.she quickly sit up and rubs her hurt chest especially her two mountain that hurt badly."here."suddenly,a hand was in front her as she looked up and meet eyes with him again.she gasp again and about to stand up but can't.she dont know but her leg feel so wobbling right now..im death now.she thought while bit her bottom lip."i say here...take my hand." Sehun held his hand again.Taeyeon looked up at Sehun with a deep glare before taking her cold and sweating hand on his' warm one as he pulled her standing up."Thank you." she said,let go his hand.she about to touch her chest but immediately stop when she remember this guy was also here.It still hurt.she looked down to her bare feet, bit her lip as she hold the pain that she felt right now.

Sehun just looks at her,from head to toe.who is this girl? it weird,baekhyun hyung said there are no one at the house.it is his girlfriend? Too many question popped on his mind and he just decide to call baekhyun to explain everything."baekhyun hyu-' " Taeyeon quickly cover his mouth with her palm."yah!" she shouted but in low tone."w-wae?" sehun asked,almost jump off with her sudden skinship on his lips,his sensitive spot.he glance at Taeyeon using the corner of his eyes.she was standing behind him with her breath keep hitting his ear.her right hand was covering his mouth while other hand was gripping onto his shoulder."dont tell him that you saw me or else i will die." she whispering through his ear which sending shiver down to his spine.it little funny since Taeyeon have titoed to make her height same with him since he was very tall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter