The usually ending

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs Hwang pushed the door lightly until it revealing beauty sleeper Taeyeon who was sleeping peacefully on the bed.The news that Baekhyun told her just now really shocked her but she understand her decision about going back to seoul.Although she feeling sad about she will gone soon,she will accept it well.Luckily there was also her newphew,baekhyun will still here will company her whenever her husband gone to overseas for works.she also feeling happy with second news that baekhyun confessed to her that he like Taeyeon and they are dating.she so thankful that baekhyun got the person that he really love.It not like she dislike her daughter relationship with baekhyun before but she knew the relationship won't last long.Well,she know her daughter well.

She slowly took a step towards Taeyeon,don't want wake up her from her deep slumber.she sat in edge of bed and instantly mused at Taeyeon face who she already assume her as her own daughter. she already grow up beautifully. Mrs hwang remove the hairs that on her face and it.For the last time,she want to stare at her face because tomorrow she will back to seoul.she will miss her."Be a good kid Taeyeon ah." she told her although Taeyeon was not listening.she was dreaming about baekhyun and there was a smile crept on her lips that made Mrs hwang chuckled."you must have a nice dream in there." she guessed before plant a kiss on her favourite 'daughter' on her forehead.she stood up and leave the room.

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow morning.

 

"Baekhyun ah,don't you want help me put this luggage down?" Taeyeon eagerly asked baekhyun who was laying on her bed,buried his face on her soft mattress.She heard baekhyun mumble something that she cannot catch well.”Okey then,I will do it by myself.” She still looked at baekhyun direction.Finally,baekhyun lifted his face.”I don’t want you to leave.” He pleaded for 1000000 times.Alhough they are dating but Taeyeon still with her decision want back to seoul.he tried to persuaded her but never get success.she told him that they can communicate with phone or sns account.

Taeyeon let out a sighs.of course she also don’t want to leave him but she already told her parents to pick up her,she can’t say No back to them.beside,she think she already got enough rest before continue her study in college.she ready to be adult and want live independent.her ambition also important to her beside love.she put down the luggage on the floor and walked towards baekhyun who was pouting like puppy.”baekhyun..” she called out his name.she don’t want this separation happen.she want stay with him forever but she can’t.she dropped herself on his back and wrapped her arms around his neck.It called laying backhug”Please don’t this..” she whispered on his ears.

Baekhyun gulped his saliva with her action.Can’t she not make him become crazy in this sad day? Baekhyun could feel her breath keep hitting her ear and it made his spine shivered.baekhyun put his hand on her hands that was twine his neck and squeeze it.”I-I will miss you.” He surrendered.Taeyeon just driving him crazy.Taeyeon immediately smiled when she heard it.It not like she playing with him,she just don’t want him feeling upset with her separation because she know she will leave with heavy heart if there are person still don’t want her go.At least, baekhyun allowed her.it made she slightly happy but how about mother…? She let go her hands from him and fixed herself after standing up.”Now help me bring this luggage.” She violently slapped his and made baekhyun whimpered in pain.”Okay! I will,” baekhyun said,waking up from the bed.just now,they was having sweet moment but now baekhyun been bullied by her.baekhyun keep mumbled about how hard she slapped his and how strong is her as a girl but Taeyeon just laughed at him.

When baekhyun pulled out the bag handle and starting dragging the luggage towards the door,Mrs Hwang appear from somewhere in front the door.It made Taeyeon freeze in shocked.she thought mrs hwang will go out today. “Taeyeon ah.” There are small smiled on her face but it still can show how sad are her.”mother..I- I thought you are going to your friend house today..” Taeyeon stuttered,scared might mrs hwang saw her big luggage that baekhyun was holding plus he was really in front mrs hwang beside her! Mrs hwang shook her head.”I’m decide to not go..”there was silent for a second before she added.”beside,leave the house without permission is forbidden” she reminded and it made Taeyeon felt like been splashed by a bucket of ice.how can she know about she going to leave? She thought she was not to tell her.

Taeyeon quickly moved her head to baekhyun who already pretend to whistling innocently This boy! She cursed inside her mind.soon,she turned her gaze on mrs hwang again.”I am sorry,I was going to tell you but-“ “It okay,I understand and I allowed you to go.” Mrs Hwang cutted her with a reassure smiled that can made the guilty feeling gather on her chest just gone like that.Taeyeon burst into a unbelievable smiled as she cover with her palms.”Oh my god,Thank you so much.” Taeyeon run and quickly hugged her as mrs hwang gladly replied it.”Don’t worry I’m not evil mom that don’t allow her daughter to continue her study.” Mrs Hwang joked and both of them laughted.”No,you are the best mother that I had!” They break the meaningful hug and there smiled still not fade from Taeyeon face.”Come on,your parents already here.” Mrs Hwang told her.”you go first,I will follow later with baekhyun.” Taeyeon send a glares at baekhyun who watching the whole scene.Mrs hwang nodded and smiled teasingly before walked away.As she disappear from her sight,taeyeon turned at baekhyun while her both of her hands on her hip.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter