Scary?

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon sat under chair and blur.She don't know what to do.infront her,the most fierce teacher,mrs hyori glance at her like a mad cat.Taeyeon ignored it she now in her own world."kim taeyeon."the teacher called her. "kim taeyeon."again but she did not turned.

 

"yah! Kim taeyeon! You deaf or what?"mrs hyori yelled that make taeyeon felt from her chair.she quickly stood. "ne sajangnim!" taeyeon bowed at heR. "You can go home now. It boring,you know" she said with cold voice.there was smile at taeyeon face."thankyou so much teacher hyori." taeyeon bowed 180° and took her bag. She ran from there. Freedom!! She jumped happily.

 

Without she know,someone followed her.the time already here.he burst a evil laugter.taeyeon who didnt know anything still happy because can back home.she reached the bus stop at outside the school.she sat at there and dialled Tiffany number.

 

Beep beep.

 

" Hello." The voiced said,little crack.

 

"Uhm,Tiffany? Can you come here,I already freedom from MissHyori.With car,please." Taeyeon chuckled.She know that Tiffany can drive very well and she already get driver license.

 

"oh sureee! just wait at there." 

 

"wait, Are you reaally Tiffany? You sound different"

 

"uhmm,NO,..She went out with her mom and left her phone."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter