Heartbeat

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon couldn't sleep.She had been thinking these days about the song that baekhyun sang.She felt something weird about it.but she don't know what it is.She glanced at next her.Seems Tiffany already in her sweet dream.She sat up and went out from the room.She want fresh her mind,don't want think about it anymore.She went to kitchen and open the refrigerator,taking a cold water.She pour into and cup and drink it.her mind feeling more better than before.She go to living room and sit at the sofa.She lean her back comfortable.Her lids feel heavy already but she still can't close sleep.Now she though she had an insomania.

 She glance at the watch on the wall.It 1:45 am already.Taeyeon let out heavily sighed.Baekhyun face keep replaying her head.His voice.His laugh.His smile.His two-face acting.His nervous breath.His soft pale pink lips that she once touch it with her own lip- no! She don't want think about it.She slap her cheek softly with her palms."What the hell that I am thinking?" She cursed herself.Remember the accident she with Baekhyun making she blush in embbrasement."damn it!" She fan herself who getting hot by thinking about it."Maybe I should get fresh air." She said.With just wearing night shirt with short above her thigh,she pull the knob.As the door revealing the night-gloomy viewer,her skin getting shiver by the cold air.

"Itcold." She mumble as she hugged herself walking towards the bench that she with Tiffany and Baekhyun always hang out.But she sat on the wet grass that have been hit by morning dew (??).This place...Baekhyun use to throw her on this grass-now the place that she sat now because of she screaming like crazy when know Baekhyun sleep next to her when his first day come here.She smiled alone when remember about it.Plus with blush in her cheek.She caress the the grass.She even don't realize what the hell she doing that.The wind blow her hair makimg it messy so she tuck it behind her ear."Baekhyun.." she whispered.But then she shook her head disbelief."Nahh,maybe it been a long time i don't dating a guy." 

"Dating what?" A voice intterupt making she startled as she look up.She widely her eyes in shock.It was B.Y.U.N B.A.E.K.H.Y.U.N.Her heart suddenly beating so fast and her face changing pale.She too shocked and scared that baekhyun might heard what she said just now.As he took place sit next to her,closer made their shoulder brushes against each other.Taeyeon gulp before ask him.She took a long breath as she tried to act cool like usual."What are you doing here?" Asked Taeyeon,hugging her knee because of cold night wind and she wearing short pants after all,revealing her white-milky skin.Baekhyun look at her."I heard a footstep at outside , i thought a robber,so i came up." He said.Taeyeon quietly scan his look.His eyes already showing the dark circle since he still don't sleeping although it almost dawn.

Taeyeon just scoffed hearing his answer.Almost logic,She think."Then? You saw me sitting here,right? You don't hear anything i'm say right?" She asked.Baekhyun took a few second to think and shook his head."Nope." That made Taeyeon sigh in relieved."So, what are you doing here? Don't you scare? It dark here and it almost dawn" He teased,making his husky voice become scary.but had no reaction to Taeyeon.She exhale the oxyge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter