Charms

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!" Taeyeon mumbled while sweeping the floor."It all because of him!" She added as she bit her bottom lips.She totally feel so annoying! with Baekhyun.Before,she just learnt how-to-make-cupcake from internet and decided to made it but it all destroy because of baekhyun.She gathered the ingredients on the table at the kitchen.When she about to pour the flour on the bowl,Baekhyun come and slap her shoulder that made she die in shock and accidentally pour it on the floor.Baekhyun laughed in satisfied and walk away.

She sweep the floor more hardly when remember Baekhyun.While sweeping in angry,she heard some conversation in living room."Noona, Come to my school tomorrow." She totally know that is Baekhyun voice.She moved more closer to hear it more."Why? Is that something happen?" Tiffany asked.Baekhyun shook his head."Aniya,just I joined the singing competition..in group" He said while lower his head.He feel so embbarassed when said the singing words.Taeyeon who heard it burst a loud laughter."Pffff...!!" She scoffed while covering her loud mouth."Really? That good. I will be there." Tiffany nodded as she showing her eyesmile.Taeyeon smirked.She got an idea.Then,She continue doing her job.The work will be done fast as possibble.

--

Today,Baekhyun wearing his schoool uniform more tied than usual.He smiled at mirror while he adjust his tie.Then,he stared at the mirror.Slowly he rub his hair."If I dye my hair,It will be awesome." He laughed.He stand up and walk out from his room.He went down and go to the kitchen.He saw only Taeyeon at the dining table, eating eggs and bacon.Taeyeon looked up when she heard footstep.When she know it Baekhyun ,She took a lot Bacons with fork and eat it with horror style.Baekhyun rolled his eyes,unbelievable that there are a crazy girl like her.He ignore Taeyeon and sat in front her.When he about to take egg,Taeyeon pull her eggs's plate near her.She smirked when Baekhyun look at her.'What' He give her signal with his eyebrow annoyingly.Taeyeon glared at him and continue eat her foods.

  Baekhyun hand snake around the table and pull the plates from taeyeon side.Before the plates reach him,Taeyeon grab it.Baekhyun tried to pull it as taeyeon also try to pull it and they are figthing against the eggs.They keep pulling till Baekhyun let go the plate."Seriously! Stop it!" He said with annoying voice.Taeyeon let out giggled and stick her tongue out."How is it? feeling annoying,right? that why i feel everytime with you." She said with a satified smiled."Aish, this.--" "Good morning!" Tiffany suddenly come and sat beside Baekhyun.As both of them look at her,she smiled innocently."Woah noona, you must spray perfume many times,right?" Baekhyun smiled as he puff his nose to smell Tiffany's scent."And more thick make up than usual." Taeyeon look at straight in Tiffany's face,scanned from eyes to lips."eyy, we are going to school right? of course I want look beautiful because there will be many handsome hoobaeeeeeee--" she turned at Baekhyun who just listen what she talk about.She smiled awkwardly.She forgot that Baekhyun are here too.Don't want baekhyun know her stupid habit,be playgirl because now she and Baekhyun are couple.

"nah, Baekhyun school is our school too.So, I want meet the teachers at there,hoobaes.." She took a glass of juice orange."Oh, whatever.." Taeyeon rolled her eyes because she know what her means.Once Taeyeon glanced at Baekhyun who busy eating himse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter