Date part I

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It been a week Tiffany and Baekhyun officially dating and it been a week too,Baekhyun didn't disturb Taeyeon.They always hang out together at outside.Tiffany's mom already know about them and happy for them.Taeyeon always alone at home and boring.Today, Tiffany asked Baekhyun to go watch movie with her.While Tiffany get ready...

Taeyeon approached her,she stood behind Tiffany.Tiffany who looking at the mirror,saw Taeyeon reflection.She turned and smiled."Taeng,.." she called while showing her eye smile."Miyoung, where are you going today?" Taeyeon acrossed her arms onto her stomach."Going out,ofcourse! I want watch movie with Baekhyun." She giggled while putting some cream on her face.

Taeyeon sighed."Can I go with you? I'm boring alone..at home." Taeyeon muttered.Tiffany stood up and hold Taeyeon shoulder."Sure,you can.I'm just realized that it been a week I left you,poor my Taeng." She pinched taeyeon's cheek."Ouchh." Taeyeon groaned while rub her cheek."Get ready now." Tiffany pinched it again and walked away,left Taeyeon alone.

Taeyeon pouted like a little kid and then grinned like crazy."I can go out.yeayyy! after a long time..I miss outside" she jumped happily.She sat infront the mirror and put some light make up.After 3 minutes,she went down with a smiled.Her smiled dissappear when saw Tiffany and Baekhyun were laughing together in living room,they so close each other.Her heart feel like been ripped off.She shook her head.What wrong with me? they are couple.

She walked towards them and give a huge fake smiled."Hmm,guys.." Taeyeon intterupt both of them automatically turned at Taeyeon and stared at her."What?!" Taeyeon made an innocent face.Tiffany suddenly let out chuckled."nothing.haha,okey.Let's go." She stood up as she grab Baekhyun hand.Taeyeon followed them at back.She glanced at down.Ooo,holding hands.She made 'O' expression.Then,she glanced at Baekhyun who infront her.Stupid,jerk,ugly.ect,eww.Taeyeon muttered as she rolled her eyes.

 

***

fast forward

 

Soon, they line up to buy the ticket.While waiting they turn,Suddenly Tiffany said."Yah,Taeng.Can you buy popcorn and soft drink for us at the food counter." she glanced at her watch."Beside, it been 8 minutes more the movie will start." She tilt her head to look the movie schedule.Taeyeo sighed "Alright..money?" She held her hand,waiting for the money."Oh right.here." Tiffany open her wallet and give to Taeyeon."Let me go too." Baekhyun who just watch from start,suddenly spoke up.

"Not need." Taeyeon stick her tongue out as she walked away."just go..she only have two hands." Tiffany said.Baekhyun nodded and followed Taeyeon.

"Please give me 3 coke and..." popcorn..how many?." 2 larger popcorn " Taeyeon said while grinned at the worker.After 2 minutes, "here the your order." the worker said as she put the popcorn infront taeyeon."Thank you." Taeyeon bowed at her.She then stared at the popcorn and cokes.How... can I....hold it? she took the popcorn."Okey,.I'm die." Taeyeon wiped the sweat on her nose.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter