This is crazy!

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon cracked her eyes when felt the sunlight standing up in front her.She stretched both of her arms as she yawn widely.She just remember that she was fell asleep at outside.She sat up and looked around.She gasp when she realized that she was in her room."Omo, did i sleep walking?" She cover her with her palms mouth because shockness.She looked down,feeling the thick and soft matress and baekhyun's blanket still covered on her tiny waist.Did Baekhyun lift her? Or she walking by herself while sleeping."No way! How can i bring this blanket together while i was sleeping." She bite her bottom lip."how can that arrogant baekhyun lift me? That so ridiculous." She pulled the blanket up and hold it tightly.Suddenly she curved a smiled."If it real..ahh! Oh my god, taeyeon,you should not be like that!"  she slapped her cheeks."By the way,where is Tiffany?" She sked herself before leaving the bed.

"Oh fany fany~" she sang as she step t downstairs.But the home keep silents.She went to living room,empty.She peeks at kitchen.Empty."where is everyone?' She looked around as she walking toward th dining table.The breakfast already served but there ar none one.Suddenly she saw a folded paper under the plate.She take it and unfold.Her eyes starts scanning the words.

Taeyeon ah, I'm going to Busan with Jessica because she asked me accomppany her.Keke~ Actually i want ask you to go with us but you still in your dream.You keep smiling when you sleep.Yah! What are you dreaming about?! So, i decided to not disturb your dream.So,i'm just go ~ hehehe,sorry¡ Yewon unnie back to her hometown!!eomma went to her friends house.You know them..right? Eomma said she will be back at night i think...Jessica said if we couldn't back to Seoul today,we will stop at hotel for a night. andddddddddd baekhyun will back from school at 3;00 pm.Don't forget cook lunch for him too! Taeyeon , I love you! <3 Bye.~

your bestfriend, Tiffany fany fany hwang.

 

Taeyeon sighed hardly as she put the paper down.She sat down under the chair."Yah Tiffany ..how could you leave me alone with him..I don't to be with him..." Taeyeon muttered while took a bit of the bread."My heart keep ache when i with him.but at the same time, i'm happy when he around me.Like last night..." Suddenly,her heart skipped a beat very faster and her tummy was tickling."God, I had a heart attack." She hold her chest tightly and pretend to be faint.After a few second,she burst of laughter because of her weirdness,"I'm watching drama too much," She chuckled but her heart still pounding like crazy."I'm need a doctor." As she took her phone and dialing her old friend number."Tututu~" Finally she answer the call.

"Hello~"

Taeyeon creep a smiled."Sunny!!!!" She squealing.God,How much she miss her second bestfriend.

       "Omo! Taeyeon? Is that you?" 

"Of course it me!! I misss youuuuuuuu~"

   "Your voice very different now (lol) aww, I miss you too.." 

"Can we meet? I need to tell you something."

"Sure, when?"

"Now.At your house, I'm coming.hehe, i'm can't wait to meet you." 

"Yeah , me too.Are you coming right now?" 

"N-No , i need to change my clothes first."

"Okey then, bye."

"bye baby~"

She hung up the calls.Taeyeon took a long breath.Thank god there are Sunny,the second friend that she need to tell her problems.Maybe it been 4 months they don't meet but they always keep contact each other although last weeks their just talking each other (through phone) .These days,Tiffany seems busy because she already needs get ready for her new university life next months.So,she can't always spend with Taeyeon and Tiffany are dating with Baekhyun,how can she tell Tiffany about weird feeling that she felt whenever she with Baekhyun since the singing competition.Yeah,she admit that he had very nice voice that why he and his group won 1st place on the competition.Since sunny is very good in giving advise,Taeyeon decided to talk to her.So,she went upstairs to change her clothes.

 

*******************

Taeyeon pressed the bell for the second times."Where is Sunny?!" She yelled.It was noon,the sun totally up to the sky.She was exhausted and tired.Sunny's house was 3 km far far away from Tiffany' house and she just rode bicycle to come here.She keep fanning herselft with her hands.After a few minutes,the gate was opened.Taeyeon sighed in relieve as she quickly dragging her bike into her house.She put the bike near the garage.Sunny's is rupich.Correction very rich.She has automatic gate and wide c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter