New look

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon cursed on her mind.Sunny thinks if she change how her looks,it can attract Baekhyun to like her.Now,she was riding bicycle ,on the way to back home.Hang out at Sunny's house for two hours making she don't want go home.She want stay more longer but Sunny told her to get home because baekhyun already back from school at that time .It 2;25 pm, and it kinda hot till the make up on her face melting a little bit because of her sweat and her hair was been cutted!

Flashback.

 

"Don't worry.Now,let's change your apperance first."

As Sunny pulled Taeyeon wrist and place her on rhe chair in front the mirror."Looks at your hair, after you colour blonde last time,you never change it,right?" Sunny commented while scanning Taeyeon long dark blonde hair.Taeyeon just grins.It been a long time she went salon,now blonde colour started been fade,making her hair look unhealthy."I'm lazy want go out." She excused.Sunny shook her head."I want make it into black," So,she  started doing her jobs.Taeyeon just stared at mirror,slowly her hair turning natural black as it was her original hairs."Let me cut bang in front,so you will look more younger." 

"Noooooo..." she cried out.She don't want too,she want run but Sunny keep pushed her shoulder - telling her to sit down."Don't worry,i cut it thin than usual bang." Said Sunny,tried to persuaded her but Taeyeon still rejected."oh god Taeyeon! Just shut up and watch what i do or i will call my cousin to hold you." Sunny glared at her through the mirror as Taeyeon gulped.Sunny can be fierce sometimes.So,Taeyeon decided to quiet and just pouted.Let her hair had been cutted."remember , you do this because of baekhyun.Let him see the true beautiful of kim Taeyeon." Sunny smile while fixing her hairs.Taeyeon scoffs while rolling her eyes."Am i that bad?" She asked.She rarely pay attention towards her looks,just everytimes she look at mirror,she just fixing her hairs and acnes.

"That not why i mean.Look at you. you're naturally pretty.Just you need more make up and fashion." Sunny said making Taeyeon puffed her cheeks."Chaaa.. done.. now for the make up."  Sunny looking make up stuff on her table.She took CC cream and concelear and went to Taeyeon."What you usually wear on your face?" sunny asked while apply CC cream on her face with brush."Hmm.. I'm just wearing loose powder with lip balm.Sometimes,I'm will put blusher if i want." Taeyeon answered honestly."You never wear eyeliner and mascara?" "I wore it once or twice.I don't remember but i dislike to wear it since it always make my eyes ichy." Suddenly Sunny smirks,"Today,you gonna wear it."

 

End flashback.

 

Now Taeyeon had reached home.She standing outside the gate.She wondering that she should enter or ot because she know Baekhyun already back to school.She open the gate and put the bicycle on the garage.She walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter