the reason

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun.." Tiffany peek through his door but the room was empty."Baekhyun."  She called him again but still no answer.She went out and passed by the bathroom.She heard the pipes have been pulled by someone.She eardrove against the door.Yes,there are someone inside there."Baekhyun,are you there?" She knocked the door.Within a second, the door opened,revealing baekhyun who still perfectly fine wearing the clothes as he wiping his face with the towel on his shoulder."Yeah, Tiffany noona.What wrong?" He looked at her while wiping his wet neck."Are you going shower?" She asked."I'm just wetting my face and then about to take bath.Why? What wrong?" 

Tiffany bit her bottom lip."Y-yes, i'm need to talk to you." She stuttered.Baekhyun can see her guility face."Tell me then." He said,closed the bathroom door."Not here.Let's go outside." She took a steps as baekhyun follow her from behind.So,here they are.To the place that Tffany use to confessed to him before."hey, noona.just tell me okey?" He sat in front her.Tiffany low her head,unable to look at his eyes."Actually i - we need to end our relationship." She said.Baekhyun little shocked witth her suddenly confession but not feeling sad or mad."Next week, i will move to college.so,we unable to meet again.I hope you understand." Tiffany looked at him full of guility.Baekhyun just curved a smiled."It okey.I don't mind it but are you really love me?" He asked as Tiffany taken back with his question.

"No.I don't love you but i like you.I liked you because you are so cute and funny." She uttered the words.Well,Tiffany is straightforward."oh, I gonna said that i liked you too but as a noona not more than that."  He said.Since Tiffany is straightforward so he gonna do that too."Then,why you accept me? " "Because i don't want you feel hurt if i reject you.""I'm sorry." Baekhyun feel want laugh with this straightforward conversation but he have to hold it.Don't want ruin the moments."Noona, don't need to apologize.What ever happens,we still a cousin." He show his sincere smiled."Thank you." Tiffany hugged him as he gladly replied it.Now he happy,not because of he broke up but the feeling hugging his cousin.He missed her old cousin that now back with relationship as a cousin not as a girlfriend.

They let go the long hug.Suddenly,Tiffany let out the giggled.Baekhyun frowned,confuse why she laugh about."hey baekhyun.You like Taeyeon,don't you?" Tiffany laughed again.Suddenly,Baekhyun coughed by his cousin question."Ehh, why you ask?" He tried his hardest to control his expression."Just admit it.Baekhyun like Taeyeon." Tiffany slapped his shoulder."No.I'm not! How can you say this ridiculous words! I'm never like her!" He stated as he don't want show his pink cheeks."See you are blushing.It mean you like her." Tiffany said.She know about it since they went date along with Taeyeon.But she too sturbbon at that time to admit it.She just forcef herself to trust that baekhyun love her not Taeyeon.It was before not now anymore.

"Nooo! I'm not!' He can felt his blood keep rushing into his face as his face getting hot by the teased."Don't be such a liar.I knew it when i saw you keep staring at her when we were eating and in the cinema, you hold her hand when she fell asleep.You think i don't saw it?" Tiffamy splited out his little secret that too obvious in front her eyes."That day, i awake when heard the door open.I saw you was lifting Taeyeon,so i quickly pretend to sleep.You put her on the matress next to me and pulled the blanket warmly to her upper chest.You also give  h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter