Moving

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon hugged her bestfriend fr the last time.How much she will miss her badly.She don't her to leave her."Don t leave me pany.." she whispered on her ear.Tifffany broke the hug and look at her."I won't go forever.,I'm will back if there holiday.." she said trying to persuaded her to not be sad.Taeyeon curved her lips and pout.Although they already adult ,Taeyeon still can't stay away from Tiffany ."But..." Taeyeon paused when saw a taxi stopped in front them."The taxi is here." Baekhyun who just watching the scenes said.Tiffany took her stuff and put it on the car with her mom helps."Tiffany,are you sure you don't want me to send you there?" Her mom asked her again.She felt little worry with her the only one daughter.How can she don't want to her mom to send her to the college to registration and to look her new place to stay.But Tiffany say she already big and want to be indepedence.Tiffany just smiled and quickly nodded."Don't worry . Everything is gonna be alright." 

Tiffany hug her mom."Goodbye mom." She said as she let her go from her embrace.Taeyeon come for another hug but Tiffany reject it."No Taeng . I know you won't let me go." Tiffany walk inside the car."Byee." She said before the driver starts the engine."Fanyyyyy!! " Taeyeon shouted as the car start moving.Tiffany wave at them .Baekhyun and Tiffany's mom also bid a goodbye to her.After the car far from their sight,They walk inside the house.Taeyeon take off the slipper that she use to wore as she enter the house.she stared at Baekhyun back who was walking towards his bedroom and let out a sigh."What am i going to do with his kid..i can't even face him."  She mumble and went to her officially alone bedroom.She drop her body on the bed."fany are gone now.so what the point i stay here.I'm should go back to my home." She talk to herself."Good thinking Taeng!" She chirped happily at her own brilliant idea.Suddenly,the smile turn fade.but if i leave this house , i won't see baekhyun again.She thought.That will make she sad too after Tiffany gone.

"Nahh , that boy even don't look at me. He hates me." Taeyeon said.She walk towards the cupboard and took her bag as she start packing  her clothes.While she folding some clothes,someone knock the door."Yah! Lunch is ready! Aunty is calling you!" Baekhyun said and received a nodded from Taeyeon."I will be there!" She said without looking at him."Hmm- what are you doing?" He just notice what she doing."packing." She still focusing her work."Where are you going?" "Back to my home." She took her favourite blouse and fold into the bag."Why?" Baekhyun walk inside her room and slowly walk towards her,"Because Tiffany is gone now,." She said in low tone.The sad feeling coming again.she sigh and tried to not cry again."Ahh, let's go eat now!" She stand up and pull baekhyun neck.let me hold you the last time."Kajja!" She said as the heart starting beating so fast."Ahh, it hurt!" He whined."Stop acting!' Taeyeon slap his head and put her arms around his neck.she had to toe her feet to make same height with him since she is short.Baekhyun rub his head and stay silence.he just follow her.

While walking down to the stair,since they were skinship,Baekhyun took a chance to hold her.It not fair that only Taeyeon can touch him but he can't.So,Baekhyun slowly move his arms and wrapped around her waist.it sending an electric to Taeyeon body as she frozen.her sudden stop walks made her almost fell but luckily baekhyun was holding her."Yah! Be careful!" He warned.Taeyeon take a long breath and act like normal."Sorry, wrong step." She said.so,they keep walking with that uncomfortable position.Both of them tried to make it straight face as possible.They reached the kitchen and Taeyeon quickly release her hands.she look up at him as they meet eyes."What?" Baekhyun innocently asked."Your hand.let it go." She glared at him with a fierce face.Realized his action,baekhyun quickly off his hand on her."oppss sorry." He apologized although he was too happy inside.Taeyeon send him a glare death to him before walk towards the dining table."Mom!" Taeyeon sat as she called Tiffany's mom.after a few second,Tiffany's mother come with a sour and sweet pork on her hand.she put the food on table."Our neighbour give it." She smiled at Taeyeon.Baekhyun took his usual place - in front Taeyeon."Wah! It look so delicious!" Baekhyun chirped happily as he start his lips.

At that time,Taeyeon was watching his movement and slowly melting.how i wish i can touch that lip.she snap that weird though and shook her head disbelief."What am i thinking?" She mumble as she bite her index finger.Tiffany's mother took place beside Baekhyun.this is the time,taeyeon go tell her."Mom-" before she could say,Tiffany's mother spoke out first."Today the first day tiffany don't join us.She leave me.she leave us.so,i want tell you two,don't ever leave me alone.i don't you both leave me like Tiffany does.i'm already though your both is my children.so,i'm warning you ! Never ever leave me." She end her speech.Taeyeon just speechless but Baekhyun suddenly curved a smiled after hearing that.Thankful to god that taeyeon won't leave this house.he feel want to jump right now but he can't."Arrasso mom." Taeyeon gave up.No chance to her leave thi house.so,they starting having their dinner.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 Taeyeon stared at the televesion blankly.her favourite variety show are playing in front her but she don't focus at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter