something

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon cracked her eyes open when she heard a something fell down.she quickly sit up and wondering around.it was dark till she cant see the place clearly.she slide her fingers down and feel the mattress that she was sitting on.as expected,she was sitting on sofa like more sleeping on sofa.she just realized that she was in living room.she decide to open the lamp so,she slide down her feet on the floor as she stood up.she take a first step slowly - scared might hit something.she sighs in relived when there are nothing on floor.so,she starts taking second step and third-' she accidentally step on something as she immediately raised her foot from that thing panicly.she cover to not make any noise.she looked down,tried to identify what is that but yeah it dark.but Kim Taeyeon was so curious as she slowly kneel down.

she moving her finger as she trying to finding that thing again.she caught it and brought it closer to her face.she scanning sharpy while her finger the thing.firstly it soft and kinda long.she widely her eyes in shocked.fingers?! she almost said it loud as she throw the hand down hardly and backing away a little bit."who hand was that?" she asked and glancing again to the place where the hand at.well,kim Taeyeon was being Kim Taeyeon.suddenly,she got a goosebumps all over her body as she froze."g-gho-host?" she quickly standing up - walking in front more far from that horror place.while walking she again accidentally hit something,maybe a table that made she lost her balance and fell down."ouch." she whined while close her eyes and heard a moan sound.ehh? she felt something weird again.how can she not felt hurt after fell down? and the voice? where it come from? it been heard very near to her ear.

she looks down when the floor was suddenly moving,raising up and down.she become panic as her heart starting beating so fast.the ghost.she immediately sit up and backing away.she close her eyes while hugging both of her kneel because though the ghost will come and eat her although not.she was waiting the ghost but nothing happen.after a few second waiting,she finally heard a snore sound more like a little puppy yelp.she furrowned her eyebrow weirdly.she open her eyes and run to turn on the lamp.before turn it on,she turns her head toward the mistery ghost direction.as she pressed the switch,she widely her eyes when knowing the figure.it was baekhyun was sleeping on the floor! she change her gaze on his hand which was laying on other side since he was sleeping with both of his arm strech widely (like he want to hug someone) while his mouth was hanging down a little bit.Taeyeon get it now,there was no ghost! she was stepped on his hands and fell into his chest.she felt a little bad since baekhyun must felt hurt although he was sleeping but feeling grateful at the same time that he was sleeping ,he might dont realized.

She walks towards him and squatting in front him.she just stared at his face - admire how his looks."he so handsome." she mumbled through her teeth."he must cold since he slept on bare floor." she said and about to take off her jacket but suddenly,baekhyun open his eyes when he felt something shine (the lamp of course) shooting straight into his eyes and yawning widely.he caught that Taeyeon was beside her ,watching her with his eyes.Taeyeon gasp more widely than just now as she backing away,sitting on the floor."w-why are you wake up?" she tered.Baekhyun quickly sit up and looks at her blankly."then what are you doing just now? " he asks,smirking.Taeyeon tighten her teeth as she put her finger on ,try to find the best answer while her eyesball was moving around."there are mosquitoes around you,so-sso i come to slap them." she excused.she cursed herself for telling some ridiculous.Baekhyun raised his eyebrow."seriously?" he give her a looks.Taeyeon quickly nods many times."yeah yeah of course.you should thanks to me since they dont even bite you yet." she said again and received a soft chuckles from Baekhyun."Okay, Thanks a lot."

Taeyeon looks to other side arrogantly although she want to hide her embbarrase face."Yeah. your welcome." she strap her bang to back side since it quite messy.So,there was silent between them until baekhyun suddenly spoke out."Last night was quite romantic,right?" he said smiling teasingly at her.Taeyeon immediately turns at him and looked into his with a furrowned face."what? what do we do?" she asked.she totally cant recall what happens.she just forgot.she just remember she back to home with crying and then she sleep,that all."did something happen?" she asks again.Baekhyun rolls his eyes."you such a forgetful.just like an old grandma" he hissed.Taeyeon clenced her teeth as she mumble some curse words to him although he cant hear it."so tell me then." she said as she move closer to him ,facing him.Baekhyun warming up both of his hand with brushing it against each other since he felt a little cold before he looked up again at Taeyeon."well." He could feel Taeyeon was staring at him with a curious face."you confessed to me." her drop jaw immediately down as she widely her eyes in shocked."no way! it must-' " "and we cuddle each other untill you fell asleep." he said,cutted her words.

"No! you liar! why you sleep on floor then?" she said almost shouted.she could felt her face getting hot.

"i dont know .maybe you push me" he continued the story as he ignored her and suddenly pouts."it hurt though."

"stop laying."

"No , im not laying."

 

flashback

"Are you satisfied?"

Taeyeon scoffs at him with still froze."now let me go.you promised me." she trying to push him but he tighten his embrace untill Taeyeon's face bury under his shirt."I say let me go !!!" she shouted as she gathered all her strength to escape from him.Baekhyun quickly grabs both of her hands with his left hand and his other hand cover up her  mouth when he heard a footsteps.Taeyeon widely her eyes and about to struggle."shh,," he whispered to her as he was backhug her.Taeyeon heart starting skip a beat more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter