unexpected

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

"Baekhyun,Would you be my boyfriend?"

The words that Tiffany confess towards him.Baekhyun can't thinking,his mind was blank.He just stared at the chocolate that Tiffany hold."Do you hear me,Baekk?" Tiffany asked.Her cheek was burning,pink.Baekhyun nodded slowly.He can't talk,like been spell,just his eyes blinked several times.

After 2 minutes silent,Baekhyun spoke."But we are cousin..." Baekhyun  stated.He just can't think."Urghh,It doesn't mean I can't like you.right?" Tiffany rolled her eyes.She tapped her hand with the chocolate."Pleaase give me some time." Baekhyun said.He don't know what to say.He can't say yes because he not love her and he can't say No because it might hurt her.

Tiffany pouted and nodded."As your wish,I will waiting." She give her eyes smile."Take this chocolate,bye." Tiffany put the chocolate in Baekhyun's hand and dissapear.Baekhyun stared at the chocolate.What am I going today with this chocolate? He asked herself.He messed his hair."Urghhhhh..!"

Without he realized,someone watched the scene,just like in movie,just change to video tape to window.So she likes him? She smirked.She crossed her left arm with her right arm on her stomach."I wondering what Baekhyun said,he likes her too? or not...I hope there are sound ,so I can hear them conversation..." She sighed dissapointedly.She lower her head while stared at the window.

"Yah Kim Taeyeon!What are you doing over there" Called someone.Yes,it Taeyeon.She turned and saw Tiffany already rolling in her bed."Took some air." She lied.She walked and laid on bed too."So where a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter