Confession

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun back from school.He wondering why many girls keep approached him and gave a lot of chocolates.He hate CHOCOLATES! He changed uniform to t-shirt and laid on bed.He still not finish read his favourite magazine.Full of girls.He borrowed from his friends.So,he keep reading....

      Tiffany sat on her study desk,writing something.Suddenly,her turned."Taeng,can you call Baekhyun for me?" Tiffany grinned."Oh yeah.why me?" Taeyeon who reading the magazine on the bed."Because you not busy." She showing her white teeth."Can't you see I was reading??" Taeyeon raised up the magazine."Nope.Hehe.Please..." Tiffany made puppy eyes."Alright! I will eat your chocolate!" Taeyeon mehrong and left the room.

  Baekhyun still busy looking at these pictures.His mouth open widely.His eyes blinked slowly.There sweat in his forehead.Suddenly,someone knocked the door and twisted the door knob."Yah,bapo..Tiffany...." Baekhyun hurry up hide the magazines."call you.." Taeyeon stopped and stared at him."What is that?!" Taeyeon understate her eyes."What is that?!" She repeated.More loud than before.She come towards him.SLOWLY.Step by Step.

Baekhyun become panic and red.Taeyeon can saw his sweat.There are a lots! Baekhyun tried to protect the place where he hide the magazine.Taeyeon come near and tried to take the magazines.But Baekhyun too strong.Well,She have too use her 'power' now.Her hand s around his waist and tickling him."ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Baekhyun moaned.Baekhyun body automatic rolling to other side.

So,Taeyeon use the chance,she took the magazine from the drawer.There are evil smiled on her lips when she took her magazine.Baekhyun tried to take it but Taeyeon ran to other side."Please give me back!" Appealed Baekhyun."No way." Taeyeon stick her tongue out."Please..I will do everything for you..Please.." He cried.Taeyeon saw Baekhyun bag and opened it.She wonder there are more magazines.Although there are a lot of chocolates.

"OH,Did many girls give you candy?" She scoffed."You can take all the chocolates but please don't tell tiffany noona." Baekhyun beg."Sure." She stick her tongue out."Tiffany call you,go,ppali!" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter