Finally! he admitted!

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

three days passed,

Alone in the house.Taeyeon decided to go to store to buy something sweet to be eat since her mind was all mess with tiffany words a few days ago.she even can't sleep thinking about it-No,actually she slept a lot and just wake up about a few minutes ago.It was afternoon and like always there are no one at house.Just washing her half sleep face,she already done with casual thick clothes.so,she went out from the house.she locked the gate and bring the key with her.There are 3 hours more before baekhyun back from school,so she still have times to go out or else baekhyun will locked outside.She swang the key into her jean pocket and start walking calmly.It was autumn season right now and it was quite cold.So,Taeyeon already wore jacket to keep her warm as she put both of her hand on the jacket pocket.

The store are just a few meters from her house and she usually hang out alone or with tiffany at the store.The road that she passed are quiet and just the breeze keep blowing around making the dead leaves scattering on the road.It was so beautiful.Taeyeon smiled on the scenery at she saw with her eyes.She felt slightly calm just by looking at that.

The matter still playing on her mind but at least she can forget it for a while.Baekhyun was confused her with his action.What the mean of his action all the times.sometimes,he can be nice to her but he also be so evil.she know that he had two face and she already knew his real attitude - the bad one.But he also show his nice side towards her and threat her nicely.Are really baekhyun is jekyll and hyde? but which one is himself? Yes,she admitted she want jekyll baekhyun but she also want hyde baekhyun.Why she so greedy? she should choose one of two not both.

Taeyeon shook her head as she regained her sense.staring on the trees can make she thinking about baekhyun.Luckily there are no one,if there are,people will though she crazy- standing on the road while staring at the trees.she exhale loudly and continue walking.After a long bored walks,she finally reached the destination as she grinning when she saw her favourite store,seven eleven."Baby,here i come."

 

 

---------

 

Taeyeon slurped the hot noodles into ."Ahh,it hot..." she whined while chewing the noodles.Now she was sitting on the table outside the store,eating instant ramen on cup.she just finished shopping a lot of candies,chocolates,milks and ramen.It not even half hour since she go out so,she decide to eat at there to spend the times.she keep eating the ramen.Once she choked the spicy soup,she quickly open the milk and drank it.Although she was alone,she don't feel boring at all.The snacks just like her friends,she won't feel lonely if they still there.So,she keep eating deliciously untill she full.

A several minutes later,the cup was empty and taeyeon was leaning back on the chair with full stomach with begging for more water.The ramen soup was so spicy,making her lips swollen in red and she keep breathing on .She held her hand on the table to reach the milk but sadly her arm was short."ahh..little more.." she mumble,trying hardly to grab the milk but she don't even move from the chair.what a lazy .

soon she saw a hand grabbed her milk from behind.Taeyeon widely her eyes as her eyes following where milk go.she turned back and saw someone was drinking her milk.her eyes almost popped out when she recognize the person."Baekhyun? w-what are you doing here?" she asked,in shocked.she thought school will over in 2 hours more."And why are you drinking my milk?"Baekhyun ignored her and just pouring the whole milk into his mouth.he put down the empty bottle in the table in front taeyeon."Yah! you finish all of it!!" she yelled.Baekhyun chuckled and took a place across her."huyaa~, whatcha doing?" As he dropped himself on the plastic chair."praying."Taeyeon scoffed while rolling her eyes.how can in the earth he suddenly appear here? how he know that is her?  Baekhyun chuckled at her sarcastic answer."you are funny taeyeon~" he chirped as his hand about to grab the candies on the table but taeyeon quickly slap his hand."ouch."

"what the hell you want byun baekhyun? yesterday,you freaking laugh at me and you embarrass me in front mother! and what are you going to do today? stealing my candies?" she guessed with annoyed face."where i can find peace if there are always you in front my eyes..you want know,this eyes hurt when saw you." she pointed her brown orb with her finger.baekhyun acrossed his leg arrogantly as he flick his bang to other side."i here to make a confession." he explained.

Taeyeon stared at him in disbelieft.her heart starting beating so fast.what kind of confession he want to say? but she keep her poker face and act."are you kidding me with me right now?" but her heart was expect something from him.Baekhyun grinning suddenly,showing his handsome teeth."Yes! how do you know i was kidding?" he laughed and it hurt her a lot."i'm just back from school and i saw you here,so i come." so,he grabbed another candies and this time she don't block him.he unwrapped the plastic and plopped the candy into his mouth.

Taeyeon take out the key from her pocket."just go back, don't never ever disturb me again." she throw the key on the table in front baekhyun.Baekhyun looks at the key and then gaze on her back.His gaze was different."don't want." he replied,in serious tone suddenly.Taeyeon rolls her eyes upon hearing his answer."why you so stuborn?if you don't want,i will go," Taeyeon suddenly stand up and gathers her candies into the plastic bag.Baekhyun just stared at her .why this woman always want run away from him? he know he made her cried yesterday and he want to apologize but why she not give him time to talk with her?"sit down." he commanded but Taeyeon doing what she was doing- collecting her candies."I SAID SIT DOWN KIM TAEYEON." he said in loud tone,calling a few people attention.Taeyeon flinced with his suddenly action and look around to see if there are person are hearing that and there was a few person was giving them a weird looks."yah,don't need to raise your voice,people are watching.." she whispered and slowly sit down back on her seat.

Baekhyun ignored her sentences and keep staring on her."seriously,just hear what i am going to say..i know you hurt and hate me but at least stay for a minutes..after this you can avoid me if you want but i think you won't because you gonna like it." he said arrogantly.Here come again,how can he be so serious and slightly a tease for the same times.sometimes,Taeyeon don't understand him cause just now he just almost shout at her and now he was proudly said i think you won't because you gonna like it.Taeyeon her red-swelling lips.she don't know she should be serious too or just be normal her.this byun attitudes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter