secret been reveal

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun scoop the rice into his bowl and just continue eating.the dinner was very silent and look very awkward.the two people just looks down,enjoy their meal without doing any eyes contact more like avoiding the eyes contact although they was facing each other face..Mrs Hwang noticed the weird atmostphere between the two and cleared ."ehhemm.." As the two people turned at her without any single glance at each other."what wrong you both? are you having a fight?" her question made Baekhyun almost choke the meat that inside his mouth meanwhile Taeyeon just acted normal."no we not-""yes you are." Mrs hwang cutted in.Taeyeon look at Baekhyun and force her lip to curve a smiled."baekhyun,we are fine,right?" she fake a giggles which made baekhyun felt ache inside.

Baekhyun stared at her for a while before nodding his head."Yeah , we are not." he replied,giving a signal to Taeyeon with his eyes.Mrs Hwang took a glass of water and drink it."Guess you are not." she said while putting the glass down on the table.Taeyeon felt relieved that her mother believe her and then continue munching her foods.suddenly,she remembered something and lift up her face from the food."mother.." she called out as Mrs Hwang turned at her,raising her eyebrow up.Taeyeon swallow up the food before spoke out."i ...i want to go back to my hometown." she said as she glancing at Baekhyun who seem very surprise with her speech and turns at Mrs Hwang again.Mrs Hwang stopped chew the food inside and blinked many times.she was speechless with Taeyeon statement."w-why?" she asked.Taeyeon can saw the disappoint and upset that written on her face but she really want back to her hometown.she want to forget the boy who are in front her and she also need to continue her study.

"I want to continue my study at there.." she said,look down at her food."But you can study here..gyeongju also had a modern education like in seoul." Mrs Hwang stated.she dont want Taeyeon go after Tiffany because Tiffany also went to seoul to study at here.What so great about seoul till everyone want to go there? but she can't blame Taeyeon want to go to Seoul since her actual parents was living at there.Taeyeon sighed softly.she need to find more excuse to leave this house.it not she really want to leave but it all because of Baekhyun.she want to forget him.she dont want love him anymore.she want give up on him.why she have to keep her feeling towards him although she already know that he already rejected her from the first they met.she cant believe she cant be such a fool,falling in love a boy younger than her.it not her style.

Taeyeon put down the chopstick and gathered her courage to split out the excuse that she already got in after a few second thinking."i also want help my father working at his tea market plus i already promised my mother that i want to study at seoul ..and—" "you want to leave me? but you said that you like me and you even can't live without me." baekhyun suddenly blurted out that making Taeyeon almost dropped her eyes out with his words.what the asdfghjkl? Taeyeon cursed on her mind.Mrs Hwang immediately look at taeyeon with shocked expression."Really Taeyeon?" she asked in disbelief.Taeyeon clenched her teeth tightly and sending glare at Baekhyun who just innocent shrugged at her before turn at Mrs Hwang.She laughed awkwardly."No it not like that,this boy head must be hit by something,that why he act like that." she lied before sending glared at baekhyun but he ignored it."my head are nothing wrong.. imo ,she said she like me." baekhyun said to mrs hwang who just can smiled.

she shook her head while taking another meat into her bowl.Taeyeon felt want to explode right now.her face went all red as she tighten both of her fist,glaring at baekhyun who was calmly eating.she was totally embbarrassing.this poop! how many times he want to prank me? even with mother?! taeyeon cursed under her breath.mrs hwang chuckled."then how about you? do you like her?" she asked that make baekhyun choked his food again.Taeyeon stop glare at him but stares at him.she felt little calm after hearing the question.she want know his answer.how he thought about her? Baekhyun pat his chest before looked up as he meet eyes with taeyeon.he quickly move away his gaze from her and land on mrs hwang.now he was avoiding her contact.he stared at mrs hwang who was waiting for his answer.baekhyun thinking,what answer should he give? honest or lie? he glance at taeyeon again who was looking at him since she also waiting for his answer.Taeyeon was listening..what should i tell? time please stop! he talked inside his mind.

"emmm.." he mumble that make two person attention on him and took a deep breath."I don't know." he shrugs as Taeyeon let out a very disappointed sighed.Mrs Hwang turned at her when heard her sigh."you don't need feel disappoint,taeng..he are not belong to anyone,he single." she whispered.Taeyeon went confuse with mrs hwang annoucement."what do you mean? i though Baekhyun and Tiffany are couple..?" she pucker her eyebrow when Mrs Hwang just chuckles."they broke up.don't Tiffany tell you?" Taeyeon immediately shook her head in clueless.what? what happen? why there are none one tell me? Taeyeon thought.she feel like she been left behind because she don't know anything.When tiffany and baekhyun broke up? why Tiffany don't tell her anything? even a bit...suddenly,she felt hurt by her own bestfri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter