Date part II

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Taeyeon ssi, Ireona.." 

           "Taeyeon ssi, ireonaseyo~."

"Yah! Taeyeon! Can't you wake up!? The movie is over!!!" Someone shouted in her ears that make her eardrum almost crack.Taeyeon immediately open her eyes and stood up."Omo! What happen?!" She asked,panic,while looking around the place.It dark.Baekhyun sighed and hit her arm."You already die." "Really?" Taeyeon gasp."so this is heaven?" she asked,still half sleep."No.It hell.." He whispered and slowly moved go down to exist door."Taeng,Baek, hurry up." Tiffany said as she flick her long dark hair to back."Oh,Tiffany.You here..." Taeyeon become more confuse."ehh,wait...I remember we watch the movie and I fell asleep!!" She suggest alone but really loud to hear it."Taeng,hurry up." Tiffany called her again.Taeyeon look at her and smiled like a fool.''I comingggggggggggg..." She run carefully to the exist.

"Where are we going,Tiffany ssi?" Taeyeon asked in middle of Baekhyun in her left side while Tiffany on her right side."Since when you use formal words with me?" Tiffany said as she let out chuckled.Taeyeon realized it and cover with a laugh.She tried not to laugh."Pffff.." She exploded a little bit."Fany,Do you wanna know,Just now I have a dream that someone call my name..Taeyeon ssi...Taeyeon ssi..hahahahahaha,...maybe that why.." She said as both of the two girls laugh.Baekhyun gasped and look around.Suddenly,he felt his cheek start heating hot.It him,he the one who call Taeyeon and now Taeyeon making fun of it.Luckily she don;t know who did that.

Then,three of them keep walking until they reach the restaurant.Taeyeon quickly sat down on the table near the window,so she can see all the beautiful view at night.As Baekhyun and Tiffany follow her,sitting infront her,the waiter are coming towards them."What would you like to order?" She asked as she reached them.Taeyeon look at the menu in the table.There are a lot of kind of foods.In seconds,she got drool by looking at the pictures."This one is delicious..but this more delicious.." She mumbled alone."One spaghetti please and orange juice." Baekhyun look up and smiled at the waiter.Tiffany who just pretend looking for the menu,just heard what he said."2 please!" She said with her smiling eyesmile.The waiter nodded and rewrite the order."Taeng,you not done yet?" Tiffany look at Taeyeon who still thinking hard for the foods."Ani...I don;t know which one should I order..." She said in soft tone,but her eyes still busy scanned the menu."hurry!." Baekhyun said,rolled his eyes to everywhere.

Taeyeon stop scanning and glared at him.She look up and smiling showing her teeth."Full cooked Beef steak with mushroom soup,mashed potato..with fried potatoes stick..and one coke." she said with proud smiled.The waiter keep nodded her head while write down her order."It all?" She asked.Taeyeon bit her nails."Oh,is there ddeokbokki here? I really want eat ddeokbokki.~" she doing her aegyo."There is, you want?" "Yeah, Ddeokbokki with ramen juseyo." She said as the waiter walk away.She keep smiling alone while Tiffany and Baekhyun just watch her acting like a children."You eat a lot." Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter