Going Shopping

Totally! Falling for You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany already graduated from school 2 months ago,It time for them to freedomn.Now it holidays a weeks for christmas and new years.Taeyeon and Tiffany like usual,hang out on their room."yah! Taeng 2 days more is christmas,let's go shopping with me?" Tiffany suggest and jump down beside Taeyeon.The mattress bouncing made Taeyeon almost fell."Sure.I love too~ Let's go now." Taeyeon stood up and went to make up mirror.

 "We should bring Baekhyun too.Poor him." Tiffany turned at Taeyeon.Taeyeon dont give any respond.She was thinking." We should invite mother too." Taeyeon added.She don't go with that stupid boy.Everyday she always got pranked by him.When she told Tiffany,Tiffany always defend him.'He accidental.Poor him,Taeng.Just forgive him.HE INNOCENT.'

  Tiffany shrugged."Molla.Go ask her.hmm,I wanna tell Baekhyun,you get ready first." She added and went out from the room leaving Taeyeon alone.Taeyeon do her flounder face and put some make up.After 5 minutes,Tiffany back with smiled on her face.Taeyeon already done with her thick jacket."What make you take so long." Taeyeon asked."Baekhyun agree and mother was not.She said she need to clean house and cook dinner " Tiffany went to her closets,took jacket and wore it.

  " What wrong with you?You look so happy." Taeyeon walked towards the door."Nothing,just want smiled,can't I?." Tiffany wore peace lipstick and spread it.It just because I will go out with baekhyun.She smiled again,when Taeyeon look at her,she pretend look at mirror and smiled.Actually her mind already fly away to other world."yah! are you done?" Taeyeon stood at outside room,peek at Tiffany." Oh ya,Coming." She took her handbag and went out.

 At living room,Baekhyun already waiting for them.Tiffany from upstair saw Baekhyun,hurry up intercept Taeyeon infront her and went down."You so fast." Tiffany show off her eyes smile."Yeah.Boy don't need make up." He said while glanced at Taeyeon behind Tiffany."So,let's go." Tiffany grabbed Baekhyun wrist and pulled him.Taeyeon rolled her eyes.She went to kitchen."Mom, I go first.Take care.." Taeyeon bowed at Mrs hwang.

   It already 14 years she live there,and she already comfortable called Tiffany's parents,Mom and Dad."Aright,you too.byee." Mrs Hwang waved at her as Taeyeon waved back at her.Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter