Him again. Really?

I already have a child [Under reconstruction. Be back soon ^^^]

--- Same day ---

--- Jonghyun’s pov ---

Today I came from work today my uncle, as usual, was already home. Sometimes I think if the man really works or just lazy his all day long waiting for others to finish his work. It won’t surprise me if it’s the latter.
Why I am here in the first place?
Well, after I left the capital he was the only person I could think of. I didn’t belong to my family anymore so of course going in my home town would be strange, not to mention impossible to take. And staying in the city was twice as hard. Uncle on the other side had become quite successful opening cafes on the beach, leading a pretty careless life outside the I cities and especially far away from the family.
Last time I saw him was fourteen years ago. It was the evening he told them he was gay and currently going out with our neighbour. At that time I was eleven and my sister had just turned fifteen. So yeah, I assume you could tell what my parents made him to promise – never appear before us again so he couldn’t ‘turn us’ into wrong-beings. Ironic!
So I went to visit him and he welcomed me warmly offering me to work and stay with him. I accepted of course, but not before telling him the whole story – how I too was chased out asked to move out of the house (at that time my sister was already pregnant) and how I came to Seoul, becoming a kindergarten teacher which was my dream and doing fine before ...um… the events of this winter. He listened to me, told me I was a jerk, my parent were idiots and that man must be crazy if he ever wanted to speak with me. He was sad tough for my abandoned dream. I promised him I would return soon, as soon as the voices in my head died out and hopefully this time for good.
My life was going into order. The work on the beach was nice, I got to know new people, made some friends and even went parting once in a while. Soon the peace came back once again. The voices … they continues to speak. Only this time telling me I’m good as I am now, working in cafes and not in a kindergarten, associating with adults and not with children. And sometimes, just sometimes, I see it in my dreams – Kibum’s face when I told him he is not worthy to take care of Taemin. The look in his eyes, the plum lips, at that moment compressed in a tight line, the lifeless hands because he didn’t know what to say anymore. Uncle was right – I am a jerk.
But still I couldn’t help wanting to meet him again, even to kiss him, hug him, maybe even start a real relationship. It would be nice, me, him and Taemin, I’m sure we can be happy together. Or not. Because I am a jerk, my parent are idiots and Kibum was smart enough to slap me again if I ever approach him after our brawl and capable enough to find himself a better man. A man that actually can take care of him with the kid. And a man that doesn’t have parent who told him he was a danger to the little ones because of the person he is.
I almost got over it. Almost accepted the fact that our pats split that night.
But I saw him again.
my life!

“Welcome home, Jongh … Wow you look like !”, my lovely uncle came out of the living room.
“Why thank you, I just wondered what else could get me down today.” I spatted back and without a word went into my room. I knew I would have to tell him latter, but for now I just needed to think. Lying in my bed, curled into a bow.
Why was he here? He was with Taemin so they obviously went on vocation. It was a summer time after all.
But why here of all places? It couldn’t be because of me, right? Could it?
Don’t get cocky, you are a jerk remember?
What to do? I promised myself not to meet him again. He don’t deserve more of the I am living in.
. . .  
I need something to drink.
And that was me last thought before I stood up to leave the house again.
Hell if I needed the drink I was going to get it. And won't care about the morning after!

As expected the streets were crowded too. And always with couples! Kissing, hugging, even making out. I was the only lonely, sad soul in this city, even can’t go out with the girls at the café because … well you know why – my physical needs were different.
It was like Christmas really - the streets were lit up by a great number of flashlights. Everything seemed like a feast, like a happy dream where only love and couples had place. And I’m the monster. Or at least the ugly unwanted man that everyone makes fun of. Where was the bar, you say?
“I can believe how he can eat so much sweet? First an ice cream, than a choco milk-shake and now a cotton-candy. This kid is really something.”, a man’s voice near me said. Oh, they even have cotton candy! It really was like a fairy tale. Wait…
The voice was painfully familiar. And it didn’t belong to any of my “new friends” or even some customer from the café. It was the sweet voice which I could not forget all this months.  
Abruptly I turned around just to see Kibum. Again. Like the beach today wasn’t enough.
I still couldn’t forget the silk like skin of his torso glowing under the sun and his smile while he was building that castle with Taemin. Now I have to cope with his appearance in the night. The tight clothes fitted perfectly around his slim figure as usual, his flawless brown hair looking so soft I couldn’t help but wanted to touch it, his expression, unconsciously getting more seductive when the sun sets off.
Not long ago all this was directed at me. Now it was at …
“Jagia, let him be. He’s a kid of course the candy is like air.” , ...him. A man. Beside Kibum. Having his arm around his waist back-hugging the man I loved.
I could feel my blood starts boiling. I wasn’t prepared for this. Sure thoughts like “Kibum is too perfect to stay alone this long” and “He doesn’t need me, he could find himself someone much better” were almost harmless and were more reducing the guilt than shattering my heart. Which was exactly what the sight before me did.
I felt tears forming in my eyes. I felt the pain from the broken heart in my chest. I even felt how the Hell opened welcoming me in its flame.

“Jogyun?”

--- End of Jogyun’s  /;p/  pov ---

 


Updateeeee. Omo, I'm happy right now ^^^
Sooo yeah, Jonghyun came back and is here to stay :p. But prepare yourself, he wouldn't be having a good time for a while. Time for some drama again, I guess :P

I hope you like the new chapter. I know it's kind of short but I haven't write from this fic for awile (I have ideas for what is going to happen so hopefully the next update would me much sooner) and I should start from somewhere right?

I would like to beg ask my readers to comment. I don't want to be demanding but really I hardly get comments and it's not like there isn't much subscribers for the story so it's kind of confusing. And hard *sniff*. Pleeease? *puppy-dog eyes*

Thank you for reading ^^^