An unexpected events

I already have a child [Under reconstruction. Be back soon ^^^]

---Key pov ---

 

- Well, I guess this is for my dearest friend Key who finally managed to spare some time for his lovable friends! Glad you didn’t forget us yet! – a glass was raised in the air.Behind it I could see Kevin’s face grinning widely. This brat, I can’t believe I fell into his trap. Again! The quiet friends talking magically have turned into crashing a night club. Like I said – I should have foreseen it.

Making sure no one had their attention on me I took out my phone.

 

“Hey, sorry but something came up and I don’t know if I’ll manage to come home.

Please, could you take care of him tonight? Just make sure to not turn off the lamp – he’s still scared of the dark.

I’ll make sure to come in the morning.

Thank you *kiss* ”

 

I sighed again feeling uneasy. It was the first week I moved back to Seoul and I surely didn’t want to be away from home for now. My eyes glanced at the exit thinking if I stand a chance.

- Why this blue face, Key. You aren’t having fun? – I heard a voice near me. There was the culprit, smiling innocently if he had just done his good deed of today. Oh, maybe that was his good deed?

- No, actually I don’t Kevin – I rolled my eyes - But I doubt you care much so just leave me alone and find someone more eager to get drunk with you tonight.

- Kim Kibum that was offending! I took you out of the hell to have some fun and you pay me back with such harsh words? Here I thought you were the more decent one in the relationship – his face faked disappointment

- I AM the more decent one in the relationship, thanks mostly to you and your “having fun”. . . Just don’t send us to police again, araso? I don’t have money right now . . .

He looked at me. Then smiled!

- Key, Key, Key – Kevin sang. My eyes narrowed – it’s always dangerous when he sings. Always! – Just relax and take a drink. Here let me order it for you – he turned to the bartender and muttered something incomprehensible.

- No, than . . .

- Here! – a glass of something looking threatening was placed in front of me – Now be a good boy and have some fun, will you? Who knows when you’ll have another chance. Don’t turn completely into an adult yet!

Once again – a sigh. Well, he Did have a point here. Maybe I was being too tensed.I took a sip. You didn’t say so, it was actually good!

 

*    *    *

 

- Urg . . . – I woke up hearing my alarm near the bed. The sun was percolating though the window landing on my eyes. Without opening them I stirred and reached for the phone to turn it off. If it was morning, I will have to get up and make breakfast soon. But then, instead of the cold plastic my hand fell on something much more warm and soft. Something alive.

My eyes flung open. What the . . .

-Mmmm - the creature beside me moved in the bed wrapping his arm around my bare chest. ‘Wait a minute! Bare?’. I hesitantly looked down just to see my beauty. Things was just getting better.

I looked around - this wasn’t my room, definitely not my bed. And that here – I certainly didn’t know him. Then the memories of last night slowly came in. I remembered that bar Kevin took me in and how after awhile he left with someone, leaving “his dearest friend”. Everything went blank from there on. No, wait. I remember something hot near me . . . on me . . . In me? This just can’t be!

Hesitantly I looked to the being beside me. Yup, totally a man. . Having his arms around me. Now trying to kiss my thigh. Starring nervously in the still sleeping (?) figure, just noticing the muscular hands and toned abs, I heard my phone again.

Oh my god : It’s morning!

I reached for my jeans on the floor, taking the device out and answer it.

- Y-yeah?

- WHERE are you? – Great, now she’s screaming. Not that I don’t hear that often but she still was scary. And people call ME the diva. Believe me, it’s just because they don’t know her. Compared – I’m just a student.

- I’m . . . You see, now I’m in . . . – Where exactly was I? I couldn’t tell my sister I was in some bed with total stranger. I heard her sigh.

- Never mind that. [For now!] Taemin’s crying, asking for you. – my heart doubled. That’s what I was afraid off.

- I’ll be there in 5 minutes. – I said and hung up, quickly slipping on my shirt. Damn, Kevin was going to get it later.

- Are you leaving already, babe? –  a voice behind me. The person slowly opened his eyes. Two beautiful chocolate orbs looked up at me in little confusion. It reminded me of a dog.

Suppressing a smile and pushing out of my head thoughts like “Wish I remembered last night” and “Should I ask to meet later?” I  forced myself to focus what’s really important at the moment :

- Where am I? – my reeealy serious expression asked

- In my room, I think – he looked around curiously – Yup, totally my room – a big grin spread on his face. It made him even more like a puppy. Not, that isn’t it.

- Thank you extremely for the valuable information. Can you hod up a minute so I can write it? – I smiled sarcastically – Where is YOUR room, Einstein? – ‘ Be thankful that I don’t ask why are we here in the first place’ – yeah, right now my mind was able to blame just everybody about everything. And that inclu the famine, the cancer and the cockroaches.

- In my apartment ? – he grinned back. I was THIS close to punch him. Really it’s understandable when you don’t restrain yourself at night but in the morning everythink is suppous to make sense, right?

- It’s morning, idiot! Hurry, tell me where am I and how can I . . .

-WHAT? – suddenly he screamed and cause me to step back. Well at least now I know he too has things to care about – What’s the time? – he stand up *cough* . . . . . . *cough* and panicky started searching for his phone. He bended looking on the floor and I just HAD to avert my eyes. Uh, don’t have the nerves for this.

- It’s exactly 7.30. Now be kind like me and  tell me how to get out of here so we can never meet again and forget our faces. – I repeated over again, implying sweetness. Who know it may eventually work. He eyed me confused, ‘ Please, don’t tell me he had forgotten I was there’, and absently told me the address. It was pretty close to where I was staying.

- Bye! – without sparing a second glance at him, not because I couldn’t take it! , I opened the door and stepped out. Better hurry up if I wanted to be alive by the end of the day.

 

*   *   *

 

- Baby, huss I’m here – I hugged the boy again. It was ten minutes since I got home and he was still was crying. Better bring him water soon, don’t wanna show him the hospital ‘cause dehydration.

- What are you expecting? Last night he asked at least five times about you and got to sleep only after I assured him you will be there when he wakes up. But no, you had different plans! – my sister was leaning at the door looking me angrily. Couldn’t blame her, I doubt she get much sleep.

- Please, Chae not now, ok? I’ll take it like a good boy after we go to the kindergarten . .  right? – I looked at Taemin still not letting me go. Damn, that should have not happen on his first day. It was hard enough to get used to Seoul.

As gently as I could I separated his cheek from my chest and made him look into my eyes. He hiccuped adorably one more time before opening his. Staying silent we stared at each other for a couple of minutes. It always have calmed him down. Ok – calmed us down.

-Are you all right now, honey? – I asked quietly, little afraid he would start again. Not that I didn’t understand him – if you were a five year old suddenly moved into a completely new place you will be the same. Not to mention he wasn’t exactly fast to make friends. One more look and my sunshine nodded. 

- Then let’s not be more late than we already are, shall we? - I smiled relieved and tried to get him off my lap but he didn’t move.

- Don’t wanna – Taemin muttered squeezing the hem of my shirt. Hah, now we are playing the spoiled child. Now let’s see : First you have to show him you are the adult here and he’s the child.

- You have to, Taeminnie. I explained it to you, remember? Mr. rabbit have to go to the kindergarten so he can play with his friends.

- I don’t wanna – he repeated. Uh, second : You have to be strict if they don’t listen.

- Come on Taemin, I have to go to work too. Hurry, hurry! – I shoved him gently off me. Almost ripping my shirt the boy didn’t let go.

- Will you be there? – big eyes were directed at me. Yeah, totally not my day.

- I . . . I will come later, ok? – third : Do not show weakness, they detect it immediately.

- You will forgeeeet – he whined – You forgot today, didn't you! – then the fragile boy just grab my arm and pull it. I nearly fell down. So he was angry, after all.

- I won’t, I won’t Taemin, promise, araso. Pinky promise? – I held out my finger looking at him. His eyes lit up a little. Behind all this tears I knew he loved pinky promises. My precious little discovery!

Hesitantly my child reached out ant sealed it.

- Oook – standing up I lifted Taemin and turned to the wardrobe – What should we wear on the first day, um? Something that would make my beautiful boy shine . . .

Munching the ear of his plush rabbit Taemin mumbled

- The frog’s T-shirt!

Sigh. And again - defeat for my attempts to lead him into the fashion world. Was he too young for that?

 

*   *   *

--- Jonghyun pov ---

 

- Am a late? – I entered the room still huddling on my colorful overall.

The others ware already there looking with disapproval the novice arriving last.

- Well, except for the Cleaning . . . Yes you are! – the principal stepped forward. But before I could make up some excuse she handed me a blue folder – There’s a new kid in your group. Name Taemin. Recently moved here so I guess . . .

- A little bit frightened? – I opened the pepper thoughts about feline eyes and milky skin disappearing from my head. That was a little trick I learn while training – preserve it all for latter when you can enjoy properly.

- Yeah, you can said that. He was a little late too so I didn’t accompanied him to class yet. Would you want to do it instead. Introducing him to the kids?

- It would be good, maybe I can gain his trust that way – I nodded and stood up – Well then I guess I will go meet him now . See you at lunch, my lovely ladies.

Just before I shut the door I heard : “You will clean all rooms today, mister Kim, don’t hurry back home.”

Great!

 

 


 

The first chapter is finally done!

Thanks for reading it  ^^^

I would love to see your comments,  whether you like it or not so much.