Break down

I already have a child [Under reconstruction. Be back soon ^^^]

“What the hell!” , Jonghyun touched the burning flesh of his cheek and looked at Kibum. Right now two thoughts were battling in his head. One accusing him of making Taemin cry ‘cause of his own selfishness and the other screaming how dare Kibum hit him like that.

“Kim Jonghyun” , Kibum began with a glint in his eye , “What did you told my child?

“Um …” , Jong stuttered not knowing what to say. Did he want to go there? Kibum didn’t wait for him to decide :

“You told him that he didn’t have a mother?! YOU told him to draw his GRANDMOTHER instead” , slowly reaching his control limits he nearly yelled , “You called my son an ORPHAN”

“I didn’t say that! I didn’t told him he didn’t have a mother?” , Jjong regained himself , ”I just told him not to draw you as his mother!”

“Oh, that makes sense” , sarcastically Key said , “You actually stood there convincing that the boy’s mother isn’t his mother.”

“I wasn’t doing th …”

“Oh how NICE of you Jonghyunnie”

“Listen Key it’s not like …”

“What ARE WE going to do WITHOUT YOU, I wond …”

“I wasn’t …”

“How could we manage withought your adv …”

“KIM KIBUM!” , suddenly Jonghyun yelled as well , “Are you going just to stand there accusing me and not giving me the word? It’s not like it’s my fault anyway that your son doesn’t know …”

“Doesn’t know WHAT?” , Key was really angry by now. His cheeks had tainted deep red and he had clenched his fists , “Doesn’t know who his parent is?”

“You are not a mother, Kibum!” , the angry part started taking control of Jonghyun as well , “You should have taught him that!”

“I BROUGHT HIM UP! I clean, cook, play with him and like man.”

“DO YOU HAVE S THEN? DID YOU GAVE BIRTH TO HIM?!”, the last part of Kibum’s retort have caused a curtain side of Jonghyun to come out. Normally he wouldn’t dare to say such things to a parent. Normally he would bow and apologize saying it’s his fault and he’s sorry about it. Normally, yeah. But this case was anything but normal. Unfortunately it wasn’t the right one.

 

“ How can you like man and still want to be near children, Jonghyun? Why you think you don’t see your uncle anymore, huh?”‘

Stop it mother! Not now.

 

The voices inside Jonghyun’s head started again. Blaming him, suffocating him, taking him out of his skin and directing all his frustration to the man in front. Taemin didn’t matter anymore. It wasn’t about him. It was about Jonghyun and his parents.

And maybe Key.

 

“What RIGHTS DO YOU have asking me THAT?!” , Kibum hadn’t continued screaming , “Does it matter if I’m a man or …?”

“It DO matter! It DO matter how you teach your child about roles in society, about right and wrong, about what woman and what man are about.”

Kibum couldn’t believe his ears. What was the other trying to say?

“OH, SO I’M A BAD PARENT? With me he doesn’t have a chance in the society than?!”

“LOOK AT YOU KEY, OF COURSE HE DOESN’T HAVE A CHANCE!!!”

It wasn’t like the previous shouts. Jonghyun face have become purple, his usually puppy and innocent eyes have narrowed so much that they couldn’t be seen anymore The whole his being  emitted hatred towards Kibum.

And the later was finally taken aback, realizing something is wrong.

 

“I’m not saying that you don’t have a right to live your life hunny, bit come on. You know you can’t risk anyone turning like you? Being g-g-gay is not  a good thing.”
“Mom I …”
“I know you can’t change it, honey, I know” , she kissed him on the cheek. A kiss that yesterday seemed warm and loving but know it only felt cold on his skin. Cold and concealed disdain.
“You can’t change it but can help! You are not to work or associate with children. You can be dangerous to them!”

Disdain, disgust, hatred – ‘You are not worthy anymore.’

 

“What is it? Is it because I’m a single parent?” , Key has gotten quiet. He wasn’t going to admit but his eyes were full of tears , “Or is it because I’m gay?”

Jonghyun sighed.

“You are just not capable of raising him, Key. You are not worthy. We are not worthy.” , and with that he left.

 

*   *   *

 

“Mister Kim? “, the secretary looked at him rather surprised. She hadn’t seen him since the day he signed in and joined the kindergarten , “What can I do for you?” , nevertheless the woman smiled.

“Could I …” , Jonghyun began but stopped in the middle of the sentence. He gulped.

 “Could I have a resignation form, please.”

 

 


 

Wow it's ready.
I have to admit I have difficulties writing this chapter. It come out pretty short ( really, I didn't do it intentionally :P ) but still I like it.
The parts in italic are Jonghyun's memories and in the same time the voices that were tormenting him since he realized that Key was a gay parent. It really is a great problem for him (and form me obviously but at least not in that kind of way).
It seems that the fic had become a little more serios compared to me intentions. 
And I just realized that I make Taemin cry a little to much. He seems like someone really frightened from the life or in the best like a cry baby. Sorry about that ^^^

Thanks for reading and commenting.
Really : Please comment! ^^^