Special bond

I already have a child [Under reconstruction. Be back soon ^^^]

 

"Let go!", without looking at him, Kibum tried to break himself. Jonghyun's grip was strong though.
He stepped closer to the smaller body, still refusing to turn around. When his breath tickled the back of Kibum's neck, the other shivered. He was feeling as uncomfortable as he could right now. Especially when he realized that unconsciously blush had crept on his cheeks.
"I'm sorry, Key." Jonghyun whispered quietly in his year. "I'm just stupid. I'm sorry..."

Kibum stayed stunned after the plea. He could feel Jonghyun's palm on his but couldn't do anything about it even if he wanted to. He found himself failing every attempt to run away.
"Jonghyun, look...", feeling helpless he finally turned around to face the other man.
But it startled Jonghyun and he quickly stepped back to give Kibum some space. It also seemed he couldn't look in his eyes properly and had averted his attention to his fidgeting fingers instead. Noticing that, Kibum sighed. It wasn't supposed to be like this. This mess continued for far too long already.
"Jonghyun? Jjong?", Kibum tried to get the man to look up. Finally succeeding he almost let out a smile at how these kicked-poppy eyes reminded him of the past. Getting a hold of himself however, pretending he's all composed, he gave a stern look instead.
"We really can't go on like this, you know.", he said. "I don't know for you but I really don't want to feel uncomfortable every time I go to the beach, or everywhere near you for that matter. Or think of you..."
"Key...", lost Jonghyun murmured. Kibum was giving him hard and all I'm-grown-up-and-professional expression and he still felt like a kicked child. "Key, I really meant what I said before. I'm sorry I was so stupid. I still am, I guess. But please, you don't have to go away again..."
Kibum shook his head sadly.
"I'm not going anywhere, Jjong. I never did, not now, not in the past.", he smiled bitterly. "You are, were... are the one that run away every time and even...", he braced himself to stay strong. "Even if I want to know why, I will not put myself trough this. Not again."
"I didn't..."
"You didn't meant it, I understand that much ok! But it's done and... Really Jonghyun, let us both walk on our different paths. We were doing it good till now."
He was almost begging at the last part. His life was finally starting to get into order, an order he sought for too long. What happened with Jonghyun back then, was jus an unpleasant memory. One that shouldn't be let to ruin the present.

Jonghyun looked straight at Kibum's face. His hold on the thin wrist weaken even more when his eyes met the desperations in the other's. He didn't let go completely though. He just couldn't. Realizing how this may be the only chance he'd get to make up for the past's mistakes.
His expression hardened as he finally made up his mind. If it really was his one and only chance he should as well grab it and speak up his mind. All of it.
"I don't want to separate my path from yours, Key.", he said with low voice, a whisper full of insecurity. "No, please let me speak now.", he quickly added when Kibum was about to interrupt him.
"I realize that our...relationship didn't end up as we would wish. And maybe it's just an unpleasant event from the past we shouldn't think of now."
The younger chuckled at the last part. So Jonghyun actually understood how he was feeling.
"But I want to try to make it pleasant again. It was special for me, what we had. I wish it didn't have to end on such terms. What I mean is...", he took a deep breath. "What I wanted to say is: Let's start again, Kibum. From the start if you want. Please, let's at least try!"
Kibum was stunned after these words. He didn't expected to hear such straight forward request from the other.
"W-we don't have anything to start again, Jjong. Now i-I'm with..."
"I'm not talking about love!", Jonghyun exclaimed. "We tried and I guess... I guess that didn't work out that well.", Kibum nodded confused and Jonghyun just smiled regretful because deep down he knew he was the reason why their relationship didn't go well.
"But we were friends before that. Good friends. And I miss that."
"Friends?"
"Yes, friends! Only friends.", Jonghyun nodded like an eager puppy and Kibum couldn't help but smiled at his antics.
He thought deeply of what he said. It was true they were good friends long before anything between them started to develop. Well, in a way and after what between them had happened, but Kibum had vowed to not remember this part of their acquaintance. The important thing was that they had a strong bond between each other. For that maybe, just maybe, it was worth trying.
"You think we can still be friends?", he looked up hesitantly at the other man, more hopeful than he wanted to seem. "After all..."
"I was so stupid back then, Kibum. I know I said some really mean things to you, unforgivable things." 

“You are not a mother, Kibum!”
“It DO matter how you teach your child about roles in society, about right and wrong, about what woman and what man are about.”
“LOOK AT YOU KEY, OF COURSE HE DOESN’T HAVE A CHANCE!!!”

"Like an idiot, I let them get to my head. And I'm regretful for that right now. I want to make it up to you. To Taemin. I need to! I need to start again."
Starting again, so good it sounded for Kibum. Like it couldn't be a bad idea at all. Like it couldn't go worse than before.
"Taemin, misses you, you know.", he said after awhile. "He stopped asking for you after some time but he still remembers you as the first friend he made on himself."
Jonghyun smiled at the memory of the first time he met with the kid.
"He's a great child. And he will grow up to be a fine man, too. Just like you.", he said to Kibum trying to convey with all means his sincerity.
"I..."
"These are my true feelings, Key. You are a great parent. I'm sure you'd raise him well in the future too. Don't let anyone, even the idiot me, tell you otherwise."
Hearing this Kibum's eyes instantly got welled up with tears. Those words he desperately waited for, desperately searched for. Not from Jonghyun but from the world in general. 'You are doing good. Taemin is in good hands. Thank you for that.' More than necessary he had heard from people that he couldn't raise a child alone. Or that he's not meant to be a good parent. The reasons were always different, truthful or not, but they all hurt. And he felt alone because of them.
"Hey, hey, don't cry now.", panicking Jonghyun brushed his fingers under Kibum's eyes wiping off the tears that had begun to flow endlessly. It didn't stop them however and seeing this won't help he just hugged the man.
"Don't cry please, what will Onew say when he find your eyes puffy? I really don't want to be hit, you know. He seems like a strong guy, too. Please Key, I'm getting scared!", with fake fear he started chanting. Fortunately soon enough he felt Kibum giggling on his shoulder.
"Onew couldn't hit you even if his life depended on it. Even if he did you probably wound's fell anything at all.", separating himself from Jonghyun's body he laughed at the mention of his sweet and let's face it- weak, boyfriend.
"Well, I don't want to risk, after all. My business depends on this handsome face, you know.", getting playful Jonghyun stuck out his tongue, causing Kibum to roll his eyes.
"Yeah, yeah, I get it mister narcissistic.", he looked at his wrist watch and widened his eyes in surprise. "We better go in though or you can still can get a punch. The movie is almost over."
Wiping his tears he looked at the mirror and splash some cold water on his face to reduce the redness. Hopefully it will all go down before the lights in salon all light up.
"What?", Jonghyun looked at his phone. "Crap! Ok, I'm going in first, then.", at that he quickly straitened his clothes and went out of the bathroom absent mindedly thinking what luck they had for no one to walk in on their conversations earlier.
Key chuckled and prepared himself to go in too. Before he could do that however Jonghyun's head appeared on the door frame.
"I'm really glad to see you smile again, Key. I hope you'd do that more in the future." and before the younger could retort back he hurried to the boring movie.

"Did you have fun?", Onew whispered in Kibum's ear, accidentally brushing his lips on the soft flesh there. 'Accident, yeah right.', Kibum thought when he felt shivers spreading down his spine.
It was already late and they were walking slowly towards the house, having parted with Jonghyun and Yuri earlier. Taemin was just before them, still energetic after the long evening. Kibum suspected the choco ice-cream Jonghyun bought for him after the movie to have something to do with it. He was a cute sight though, running amazed after the fireflies in the sky.
"I did.", Kibum smiled, answering his lover's question.
Sleepily he laid his head on his shoulder letting himself be enveloped even more in the gentle arms. There were little to no people on the streets at this time and it seemed Onew grabbed this opportunity to bring Kibum as closer to himself as he can. The other could just smile and accept the warmth he emitted.
Nights were truly beautiful during the summer, Kibum thought gazing at the sky. The starts were trembling brightly, winking playfully at them from time to time. There was no trace of clouds even when he could feel the soft breeze on his bare skin. There were always clouds in Seoul, clouds and electrical lights from the street lamps. Here only the moon and the stars could be seen.
"Taemin really like Jonghyun a lot.", after awhile he said not noticing how the body next to him tensed.
"Y-yeah.", Onew's voice was uncertain. "He seems really attached to him."
"I guess. Jonghyun help us a lot when we first moved to Seoul. Especially Taemin. It was thanks to him, I believe that he got used to the city so quickly."
Kibum frowned when he remembered how difficult was it for them to move away from Daegu - the town where they both grew up.
"I'll be always thankful for that...", he added under his breath.
"Was it that hard? You had relatives in Seoul, right?"
"Yeah, my sister was there. But it was a total change, you know. My mother died, I had to sold the house, change my job, leave all I have ever known. I can't imagine how it was for Tae. I've been to Seoul only twice in my life - the first time was when my nuna moved there and now. Taemin, he still can't remember the name of the city. It was just... hard. Now it got a lot easier."
"I wish I was there for you then.", Onew said a little regretful, squeezing Kibum's waist reassuringly. He nearly jumped when he felt his lover's soft lips on his cheek the next moment.
"You are here now, that is what's important."
After those words Onew couldn't keep his smile. He hugged Kibum closer and continued walking in silence for the rest of the time. Occasionally laughing lightly when Taemin kept jumping towards the sky in an attempts to catch a firefly.

"Sleep with me tonight?", hugging Kibum from behind, Onew asked. "It gets really cold alone since the last night we slept together. I'm feeling lonely too.", he pouted and Kibum laughed fondly even if he couldn't see it.
He just had managed to put Taemin to bed and was going to do the same with himself. He was totally exhausted, wondering if he can sleep trough the making of breakfast tomorrow morning. Probably not, since the small boy was up at eight o'clock straight. Oh well...
"I'm tired, Onew.", reaching behind himself to burry fingers in the soft locks of the man, he mumbled. He leaned his body at the broad chest tough. It was indeed cold.
"We are just going to sleep, nothing else. You already are, see at yourself. Come on." and without waiting for any more consent Onew just directed Kibum's steps towards the stairs. "My bed is more comfortable anyway."
"Yeah...", Kibum only whispered, sensing the fluffy pillow under his head in a minute and snuggling further into the blanket that was tossed to cover him.
The last thing he remembered before fully falling into the dream-land was Onew's gentle fingers brushing some brown locks off his forehead. And the calm voice pronouncing something that sounded like lullaby to his ears.
"I would like to sleep every night with you by my side, Kibum. Here, in Seoul, anywhere. Can we do that?"

 


 

Well... -_- Hello again? *sunshine smile to reduce the guild and the fear*

I've been thinking about his fic a lot lately *fidgeting with her fingers* and... Well, it holds a special place in my heart still... And Shinee's comeback is coming in couple of days... Yeah... BTW: SHINEE Comeback!!! I made this past couple of days Shinee days! Horaaay ^^^

Mmm, I should say I really want to start this again. But I have some real problems with the story with which I will not bore you now. I want to try and re-construct it from the start. And since I can't prolong something without loosing interest in it, I will try to do it fast. Fast like... whiting a week maybe?  
This chapter is the direction in which I want to go. I made the story longer in my mind and want to try and take my time with it. To develop it maybe. Yeah, this means more Onkey, I guess. 
But because it's jonkey I will focus on them. To say the truth I do it all just for the sake of Kibum not becoming a horrible parent. I was a step away from doing it... -_-

I'm thankful to my new readers and for those who still didn't forget the story. 76 subscribers?! WOW! But...
Comments Please! It may sound trivial but the thing that can stop an author for writing or give them will to do so are the comments. I'm happy with the subscribes but it's just not the same. I'm a needy person, I really need reasurance I'm making something with my stories. Including this one. So comment!

Thanks' for reading!

PS: It's old, but today I found an amazing song from Shinee. Really, how I lived before hearing this?! Check it out, I'm interested what you think of it too ^^^
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEQqIqFCZUs