The start of . . . Something?

I already have a child [Under reconstruction. Be back soon ^^^]

- “Ummm . . .” – Kibum started not quite confidently – “I never had the opportunity to tell you I already have a child, didn’t I?”

 

 

After that there was silence. Lots of it. Jonghyun stared at Kibum’s face, while the other, feeling more and more uncomfortable, just waited for some reaction.

- “Well . . .” – Jjong finally manage to mutter – “. . . Ok . . . I mean . . . Well . . . It’s obvious that . . . You see I . . . “

His mind had gone completely blank, the mouth just uttering words without connection with it. He couldn’t stop himself for staring at the man that made him lose his head the other night. The eyes that had seemed to him like the seductiveness itself now were full with nothing but care and pure love for the boy in his arms. Not that he was lacking the ual appeal making Jonghyun mad with desire. It just that the god(ness) of the night now had turned into a . . . Father? He couldn’t feel the earth beneath him anymore, all he wanted was to disappear from it. Forever! Or until Key forgets about him. About their past, even better.

- “Well . . .” – all thoughts were erased when the other spoke again – “I better get going now. It’s already late and Taemin needs a proper bed to sleep.”

For a moment Jonghyun’s eyes tore apart form Key and eyed the little one. He was snoring peacefully on his father’s chest obviously asleep after the long day in the day-care.

- “O-okay. Bye then . . . I guess” – Jjong hesitantly wave goodbye still stunned, not moving from his standing position.

- “Jonghyun we are closing!” – a voice snapped and he recognized a slightly irritated Jung Min, probably waiting for him at the door. Quickly he grabbed his jacket and run there so he wouldn’t have to deal with the angry woman too. What have happened already was enough for months ahead.

He got out, said goodbye to the others and went his way rapidly. It was already dark and it was getting colder, better get home soon or you might catch a cold.

However after a few meters he saw a familiar (too familiar, for now unfortunately) figure walking slowly though the dark street. As he got up with it he understood why it was slow. Key still had Taemin in his hands and along with the bags it was obvious too heavy for his slim body. Nevertheless he was taking his steps, one by one, making his way forward.

- “Hey, need help” – this time without any hesitation Jonghyun offered. As much as he was shocked, confused and ashamed with himself he couldn’t leave his . . . student of course, alone in the dark street. Even if he is already fast asleep.

- “Oh “– the man looked up to see who was talking – “Well . . . I want to say no and be cool as a cucumber, but honestly I would really appreciate if you take the bags, thank you.”

Smiling Jonghyun took it and with surprise found they were heavy even for him. [ Not to brag but he goes exercising. The abs aren’t from nothing, you know. ]

- “Sooo “– ‘ Maybe conversation would be good ‘ – “You live around here?” – Jjong looked one more time in Kibum’s face. The other returned the gaze smiling weakly as he retorted :

- “You can say that, yeah. That’s why Taemin is in your kindergarten. My workplace is near too” – Key paused before continuing with a little sigh – “I don’t really now how much time we will be able to stay here, though. It’s a pity to leave when everything is so near. . . And Taemin already got used to the house. “

- “Yeah, I guess it’s hard to always move in and out. It’s just . . .” – when the conversation went to the little boy Jonghyun gulped nervous again. But he had to ask. Or apologies at least.

- “I’m sorry for bringing that . . . You see, about that ni . . .” – he started but was interrupted by Key stopping in front of a little but still looking cozy house.

- “We are here” – he smiled, probably didn’t noticed that Jonghyun was about to say something -  “Thank you for helping.” – he took the bags again – “I really should get a car in the near future, huh.”

- “Haha, honestly I’m not a fan but with Taemin and all it might be not so bad idea. Well, I should be going” – Jonghyun didn’t want to leave really. On the contrary he would stay all the night with those two in front of him. And not because the moans and the flawless soft skin were still in front of his eyes. Of course it had something to do with them but it was something more, really. Something that came from the heart and not from the lower regions.

- “You could come for tea if you want” – Key smiled at him – “I’m alone tonight anyway and it’s really not so late.I wouldn’t mind a company.” –  ‘Was that puppy-eyes look? Did he just use a pout? ‘ – Totally forgotten about wifes and clubs and everything Jjong could only nod before following the man inside the house. What was starting now? A Friendship? An affair? A tragedy?

 

--- inside ---

 

- “Here you go, my marvelous camomile's tea!” – Key winked at Jonghyun, the two have just learned the name of each other, as he hand him a purple glass full with golden liquid. Jong took it with a smile and placed it in front of him to wait till it grow cool and till the other sit beside him. Taemin was tickled in his bed dreaming peacefully while the adults have settled themselves in the living room. Key was bustling, placing the products in the fridge or tiding around the table – taking in toys and magazines.

- “Sorry it’s such a mess around” – with apologetic smile he finally sat down – “I always tell them, but who listen to me I wonder.”

- “Them?” – Jonghyun questioned not realizing he did it aloud.

-“Yeah” – Key just nodded – “Taemin and my sister. I understand about the little but she’s noona, you know. It’s exhausting.” – he pout once again on his thoughts. The others eyes couldn’t turn away from the pink lips.

- “Where are you from?” – he asked in a weak attempt to distract himself. Besides he was interested in Ki . . . Taemin’s past.

- “From Daegu.” – Kibum answered – “We lived there with my mother but since she died two months ago and I got this great offered from the television we decided it’s for better if we come here.”

- “What about you ex-wife, doesn’t she disagree Taemin to be so far away from her?” – in the moment the words left his mouth Jonghyun realize that wasn’t an appropriate question. Not to someone they just met, scratch the events one day ago. He looked guiltily at Kibum, expecting the worst but the other just smiled once again.He didn’t seem insulted nor angry.

- “I don’t have ex-wife”

- “What about Taemin then?” – Jonghyun got more daring which surprised him. Kibum sighed.

- “I thoughts it enters the kindergarten report? . . . I guess not. Well it’s not like there is a story behind it. Taemin is my nephew” – seeing the confused face on others face he just continued – “He is my sister’s . . . the other sister not Chae noona, son, but  she and her husband died shortly after he was born. He went to me and my mother, I have just got out of high school. Since my mother was already ill I raised him myself and  he’s my son now, pretty much like this.” – on one breath Mey explained.

Jonghyu didn’t know what to say after that. Is it supposed to be sad story? Should he cry? Offer his apologize? Offer his help?

Key’s fragile body now seemed to him much stronger. The ease he was talking about it and the calm expression he was having on his face touched something long forgotten in his soul. Something that shouldn't be touched . . .

- “I see” – he finally spoke – “ I . . . Don’t know what to say actually” – he laughed nervously.

- “You don’t have to say anything. That’s why I hate having to tell this story.” - Kibum’s cheeks got a little red – “It’s not this bad. I would be with no work, no way in life and probably  dead in some ditch by now if it wasn’t for this boy.” - it was visible that the situation irritated him to the core, and with Jonghyun knowing what it’s like to have some unwanted attention he could understand him.

- “I wasn’t going to pity you, believe me” – he assured – “I was just wandering if I . . . Well if I could offer you some help. Being Taemin’s teacher and all, you know, it’s making me partly responsible. Plus you did say you wanted a company so . . .A friend maybe? ”

- “I didn’t say I wanted a company, rather I wouldn’t mind it” – at the first moment Key defended himself. But after that his face relaxed and one more grin twisted the angles of his, oh so perfect, lips – “But I wouldn’t mind a friend too. “

- “It’s deal then!” – in his turn Jonghyun smiled back.

 

*   *    *

 

So they started their friendship. First it was just talking on the way home after Kibum pick up Taemin from the kindergarten. At that time Jonghyun always held the bags if Taemin was peacefully sleeping on others chest or held the little’s hand while the boys was jumping around, giggling and telling unbelievable stories about his day in the day-care. They were laughing listening to him, sometimes pinching the plum cheeks or ruffling the chestnut hair.

After a week Jonghyun suggested they exchange phone numbers. And their calls began. Jonghyun wouldn’t stop by anymore on his way home. He would wait for Kibum to put Taemin to bed and have supper ‘cause after that the younger, by two years he learnt, would call him and they would talk till midnight. It was like let off steam for both of them. Kibum could talk about his new job and the difficulties he was having ‘cause the superiors just have learnt that he was a single parent. On the other side Jonghyun could weep for his troubles in the women kindom called kindergarten. Maybe not all but definitely more than the half of the teachers there hated him.

The two grew closer, started having dates, not THAT kind of dates of course, and in some meaning of the word they depended on each other. Not like a support without which both of them would fall but like friends that could ease each others life just by being there.

However . . .

That long  forgotten part of Jonghyun that Key has touched with his story that day was bugging Jong’s nights. He still couldn’t, or was afraid to, find out what was all about, but recently his parents faces started coming in his dreams, talking to him, telling him the old stuff he made sure to kick out of his memory. As much as he loved Kibum, and he really loved the man not caring if it was a romantic love anymore, he couldn’d got rid of the feeling that something would go bad soon. At it would hurt.

 

*   *   *

 

It was a day around  tree weeks after Kibum and Jonghyun exchanged numbers. Taemin was invited to a birthday part and Key decided it was a good opportunity to call Jong over. They haven’t met for couple of days because of the vocation and honestly they missed .

Kibum made lunch while Jong brought some movie to watch later. It wasn’t very interesting they both determined, but still it was fun to watch it sitting on the couch. The time was 4 p.m. when it finished so it was still early for Kibum to pick up his son. They just sat there beside each other, not really talking. It wasn’t awkward, their feelings were at stage where just he presence of the other is more than enough. Still Key’s head fell on Jonghyun’s shoulder. The other was surprised at first even turned too see it but then he relaxed feeling how perfect it fitted there.  In his mind Key wasn’t The diva anymore. He was indeed beautiful and y and the man would give everything too be with him again, but rather than his body now he was attracted to his whole self. The way he laughed or his voice when he whispered afraid to wake up Taemin. The way his eyes narrowed when he was angry or the blush that tainted his cheeks every now and then. The legs were still long, the hips swaying with his every move – still attractive, the pink lips chased Jong in his dreams but it wouldn’t be enough to feel what he was feeling. And what Kibum was feeling because unless he was someone that can fake his reactions Jong was sure that the others heart missed a beat every time he looked him in the eyes or flashed one of his best smiles.

So that act with the head just now was the last straw that breaks the camel’s back. He placed his hand on others thigh squeezing so he would understand the meaning and as he saw the look in the feline eyes, full with want, it took a little to crash his lips onto the plum temptation beside him.

As Jonghyun was the one to initiate the kiss Key was a little hesitant at first but soon he restored his confidence and could find his tongue battling for dominance. Jong smirked at the kissed as he felt other entering his mouth, exploring it, searching for a place that could inflame his body more. Jong’s hands slided down, stopping at every centimeter, studying the forgotten curves of the fragile body beneath him. The skin was so soft just like he remembered it – like silk. Slowly he got to Key’s tights and squeezed them once more before tracing the hem of the others jeans. He glanced at Kibum’s face. His cheeks were tainted by blush while the feline eyes, half-closed, reviled the pleasure he was taking in Jonghyun’s hands. His own were placed at Jonghyun’s torso feeling the toned body. He reached to his neck pulling him down for one more kiss. But this time the dino couldn’t settle with just the pink lips and traveled down on the pale neck and listening in delight as the moans grew louder. He stopped  as he felt the fabric of Kibum’s blouse and tore from the soft skin. Quickly removing the clothing he stood still for one moment to look at the heaven beneath him. This time they weren’t drunk, it wasn’t dark and neater of them has lost his senses. They were both of sound minds and still, still after few minutes he will have this beautiful creature as his. It was more than he could ask. It was more than he has dreamed.

Maybe to make assure it was all real Jong took a glance around the room. The hazel eyes fixed one of Taemin’s toys – a small car in bright red.

The dream disappeared.

Something in him snapped, that hateful part growing bigger and bigger in his soul. He sharply stood up from his position unable too look at the others eyes.

- “I’m sorry “– Jonghyun muttered with voice that hardly could be his – “I . . . I have to go. “

Without even looking behind, the man just run out of the house.

Behind him, still on the couch, still , was Key, disbelieve and hurt clearly visible in his eyes. 

 


 

Finally the new chapter.

It was so hard to write this, I even blocked out a few times . . .

As much as I wanted to continue with Taemin's things I think it's time the story to have its twist and drama . . . or something like that.
The next chapter will be mainly focused on Jonghyun but that doesn't mean it wouldn't have Key of course ^^^

At first I intended to make Taemin Key's real son but after thinking a little it just couldn't found its place in my mind so yeah - nephew.

I really hope you like this chapter too and I reeeealy hope to see comments here. Pretty please? *cute face*

Anyway : Once again thanks for reading ^^^