The beach

I already have a child [Under reconstruction. Be back soon ^^^]

It was a hot day. The sun was high in the sky and shining mercilessly on the ground, heating up the air making it hard to breathe. Even the shades weren’t helping anymore – the heat manage somehow to creep in there and steal any reminder of coolness. I was a hot day. Very hot at that.
However to the sea resorts like this small town that kind of days were more than welcome. The swelter and the burning sun could only mean one thing – more people on the beach, consequently a crowd in the cafes there. Everywhere people trying to get rid of the heat, everywhere people eating ice-cream or drinking cold shakes and lastly (but not in the last place) – everywhere nice bodies only in swimming suit. Sounds like fun!

 

“Where’s the manager?” , a girl with very long legs and slim waist asked the edgy waitress. The girl have been asked so many times until she felt like punching someone. Sure looks could sell but this was a little too much for her. Especially when till now no one was lucky enough to actually go out with “the manager”. ‘Why just not give up, girls?’ , was what she always wanted to tell them , “Your perfect bodies, big s and fake laughter obviously doesn’t work on the man so just stop, ok?” , but the job was important and well, these woman could get scary.
“He’s busy with the newbie right now so unfortunately I doubt he’ll come out today. Meanwhile I would take your order and …”
“Ow!” , the woman pointed. Sullenly she sat comfortably on her chair, not reviling every single part of her body anymore, and said briefly, “Mentha with milk and harry up.”
The girl in front of her clenched and unclenched her fists before turning around and hiding behind the bar.

“The fruits arrive at half past seven so be sure to be here.” , the waitress could hear the voice of “oh so y and amazing” manager. He was talking quickly to someone who couldn’t be anyone else except for the new guy. They really needed someone since Shin quieted last week, the stupid fellow leaving everything for her to handle. Aish!
“Yes sir” , she could almost hear the bow in the boy’s voice. Was he polite or just shy was still a matter of discussions.
“If the girls flirt with you be polite, don’t reject them immediately but keep a distance” , ‘Yeah, you should know about that!’ , “But if a girl stalk you or something … well the cafe holds no responsibility.”

 

---Minho’s pov---

 

“But if a girl stalk you or something of that kind … well the cafe hold no responsibility.”
I stared at the manager with wide eyes (and in my case it means – VERY wide eyes).
“Does … Does it happen? Stalking?”
“Well not very often, just a couple of times” , the manager smiled , “But as you are a young boy I’m just telling you to be careful.”
The thought of someone stalking me honestly made my heart sink within me but keeping the face of indifference I bowed one more time.
“Thank you, sir”
“What did I tell you about the “sir-thing”? Just call me Jonghyun, will ya?”
I nodded smiling, he really was a great guy like Cristina told me.

 

The work wasn’t as hard as I imagine it to be. Sure today (my first day) the café was overcrowded with people and it was as busy as hell but I slowly get used to it.
So far not suspicious people, which could turn to be stalkers, just a few girl my age who asked me to sit with them and chat for a while. Really this people : Didn’t they saw I was busy?
It seems the manager was the star here though. Everywhere I could hear woman ask about him. Cristina, the other worker, was clearly irritated by that.  I couldn't help but chuckle at her forced smile and slightly raised eyebrow that tells me she was close to hitting something. Or someone.
“Hey are you the new boy?” , a man snapped me from my thoughts.
“Um, yeah” , I said shyly and smiled to him. He looked like a nice person , “Well, can I have your order, sir?” , politely asked.

“A whiskey will be good, thank you” , he answer still showing his white teeth.
“Will be in a minute” , with a bow I turned around. But just before I could slip into the mass of people I felt something. Or better said someone squeezing my . Hard.
I turned around sharply just to see the same man smiling. Wider.
An anger was raising in my chest as I came near the bar. If it was school that bastard would be already lying on the ground.
‘Self control, self control’ , mentally I was repeating to myself. I needed the job too much to ruin it like that.
“Oh, Minho” , I heard Cristina’s voice near me , “Be aware of the man on table seven. Just don’t give him a chance

to … touch any part of you, okay?”
“Yeah” with deadly voice I retorted.

 

It was my break when I finally had a chance to actally sit down. I brough my lunch with me outside and sat on one chair eyes turned to the beach.
The sea was calm as always and I nodded towards it slightly like to an old friend. If you have lived your whole life in a seaside town like me you will think the same, believe me.
I didn’t like the beach during the season though. It was so crowded that I thought the ground could collapse from so much weight.
“Having fun staring at the noonas’ bodies?” , the manager sat beside me, smirking.
I blushed shaking my head with vigor.
“Haha no need to be shy boy, it’s not something abnormal.” , he patted me on my head. Honestly it felt like I’m his pet.
Than he too gazed the beach. However I think he was not seeing it. His eyes were unfocused like he was thinking of something. Remembering maybe.
Well I didn’t know much about him. He and his uncle weren’t local so all that we know was their names. And occupation maybe since they had a very successful business with bars all over the coast. The whole “gossip crew” which have my mom like an honorary member, was very interested in the two man but so far no information about them. If you asked me I’d tell they should be left alone for once.
The people on the beach were slowly decreasing since it was already four o’clock. But nevertheless it was still full of people – sleeping, bathing or just running and screaming in joy. It really felt like a summertime.
Than my eyes fell on them – a beautiful man and a little boy laughing while building a sand castle. They were standing near the cafe but still not near enough for us to hear what the boy was telling his, as I assume, father. His eyes were sparkling so he must be having a really good time. Well, couldn’t blame him – I love loved building castles too.
“I would go back inside si… manager” , tearing my eyes from the sight, I looked at the man beside me. He nodded not really
listening or looking at me. His eyes were focused on the beach.

 

 


I don't have much to say about the chapter *scratch her head*.

Jonghyun is back! *banzai* . I'm more intested about him meeting Onew than meeting Key  though cool

Well I have this inspirtion lately so I might update soon ^^^


Comments please heart

Thanks for reading the chapter!
 

PS : The image is  hilarious ^^^