Bedroom Games!

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong was standing on the terrace of the hotel they were currently staying in Paris where the Eiffel Tower can be seen. He was happy and felt contented on his life having Yunho as a husband is such a great blessing, and JiYool a very pretty girl that completes his little dream of having such a perfect family.

 

“What are you thinking baby?” Yunho s his arms to Jaejoong’s y waist and started eating Jaejoong’s nape.

 

“Jung stop it!”

 

“Hmmmmm . . . No!”

 

“Yah! Jung?” Yunho still had his face buried to Jaejoong’s nape.

 

“Hmmmm?”

 

“Are you happy?” Yunho stop suddenly and rested his chin to the crook of Jaejoong’s neck.

 

“I am! I am so happy because you know what?” Jaejoong turn his head to his husband and kiss Yunho’s nose.

 

“What?”

 

“I have a very y, beautiful, gorgeous, hmmm what else? Angel, my damsel in distress, my apple of my eye, my honey! My sweetheart, -“ Jaejoong bit Yunho’s nose and the latter groaned.

 

“Aaaaww baby! Why did you do that?” Yunho pouts while rubbing his sore nose. Jaejoong smiled and cupped Yunho’s face and place a gentle kiss to Yunho’s nose tip.

 

“Because my Jung is being cheesy again, your cheesy line never died really!” Yunho pout but went back to hugging his wife again.

 

“I am only like this in front of you. The other staff said that I was a serious one when I am at work.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Uhuh!” Yunho nodded his head and started eating Jaejoong’s nape again.

 

“You’re not being sweet to anyone there?”

 

“No!”

 

“Why?”

 

“Do you want me to flirt at work?”

 

“I never said that!”

 

“You ask why? Because I just want to flirt with you! No need to flirt to anyone else if I have you here, really? I don’t care to appreciate the beauty’s around me when I’m at work except if you’re around then.”

 

“Aaaawww! My Jung is always a sweet talker!”

 

“I’m stating the fact Mrs. Jung!” Yunho scooped his wife in his arms, Jaejoong clung his arms to Yunho’s neck and open the sliding door to their bedroom. Yunho place him gently on their bed, Jaejoong smiled and never leave his arms still clung on Yunho’s neck, instead he pulled his husband on the bed and the latter landed on top of him. They laughed together. Yunho adjusted Jaejoong to lie on his chest as the latter started playing with his fingers.

 

“I love you . . . I’m so happy! I really am!” Jaejoong turn to look at his husband whose staring at him lovingly,. He sat down on the bed and faces his husband.

 

“I know Yunnie! You won’t get married with me if you don’t right?” Yunho smiled and shook his head. His husband just stared at him smiling.

 

“What?” Jaejoong puffed his cheek while looking at his husband with puppy eyes. Yunho can’t help the cuteness and just pulled Jaejoong on top of him.

 

“You are so cute baby! I hope JiYool would grow like you!” Yunho place a gentle kiss on Jaejoong’s forehead.

 

“Hmmm . . . I miss JiYool so suddenly!”

 

“We will be back in a few days baby, don’t worry!” JiYool took by her grandma to Korea after the day of the wedding. Jaejoong refuse coz he will miss JiYool a lot but Yunho assured him that JiYool will be ok, and besides it is still their honeymoon since they never had a proper honeymoon when they get married before.

 

“Where do you want to go tomorrow?” Yunho plays with Jaejoong’s silky hair while the other play with his shirt button.

 

“I want to go to the Eiffel Tower Yunnie, let’s make a wish there!” Yunho nodded his head.

 

“Sure! But I want to go to Louvre, let’s see the paintings there! I know you love painting baby, maybe you’ll get inspired by those great artists by seeing their pieces.”

 

“Then we’ll go the Louvre and then, Eiffel Tower and let’s try the boat tour of the Seine River.”

 

“Yeah! And remind me to buy a souvenir for all the chipmunks.”

 

“Chipmunks?”

 

“Yeah! Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu!” Jaejoong smiled and kissed Yunho’s nose.

 

“You look arrogant enough but you’re too kind inside, you love your cousin though it doesn’t show!”

 

“Of course! It is just a habit baby, were like that since we were kids though changmin is a naughty and snarky bastard that you will get annoyed easily.”

 

“And don’t forget he’s also smart baby!”

 

“Yeah that’s right!”

 

Jaejoong suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter