Jung YUNHO REVENGE PART 2 (Changmin in Action)

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong turn to the other side of the bed and his hands landed on the empty space of the mattress. He immediately sat up as he scan the room and find JiYool is missing, he started to panic but the creaked of the door from the bathroom made his breath at ease when he saw Yunho just got out from the shower still his wet hair dripping down to his sculpted chest while his right arms is busy shuffling a towel on his hair. A lovely sight to be exact, he tear his gaze from his husband and it fell to the clock hanging at the wall and its said 7pm, he slept that long without even noticing JiYool is not in his arms anymore.

 

“Yunho where is JiYool?” Yunho turn his head to his wife and saw that the latter is finally awake. Hurriedly putting a shirt on and a boxer he strode towards the bed and kiss Jaejoong’s forehead gently.

 

“Don’t worry baby, Jiyool is in the living room with Junsu and Chun.”

 

“Junsu and Chun?”

 

“They’re in the living room, they wanted to visit you after hearing what happen at the mall earlier.”

 

Jaejoong nod and Yunho lifted his chin.

 

“Something’s bothering you?”

 

“Nothing Yunnie”

 

“Are you ok?”

 

Jaejoong sighed deeply and nodded.

 

“Yeah I’m ok baby!” Jaejoong stood up and walk towards the door but he was stopped when Yunho held his wrist. He looked up at his husband and made a questioning look on his beautiful face with a slight eyebrow rose up.

 

“Why don’t you take a shower first? I’ll give you a good scrub!” Jaejoong smiled as he embraced his husband and burry his face to Yunho’s warm chest.

 

Yunho wrapped his arms to his wife and tightened the hug. He just wanted to feel Jaejoong’s safe in his arms. He wanted to wipe the fear Jaejoong was trying to hide from him, he wanted to do everything for his wife just to left that unwanted incident in the mall and completely abandon it behind.

 

“You know what I felt that time Yunnie?”

 

“Hmmm . . .” Yunho started to rub Jaejoong’s back in a soothing motion as his wife tighten his arms on his waist.

 

“When that knife was brushing my throat, and I saw you’re body frozen-“

 

“Baby . . .”

 

“It never came to my mind my own safety. Many thoughts started running on me, like how I remember JiYool’s big eyes staring at me with fear!”

 

“Baby . . .”

 

“I looked at her with a soft gaze and loving stare, that if ever something happened to me that time JiYool’s face would forever be engraved in my head.”

 

“Stop it Jae, don’t talk like that!”

 

“But I’m so happy that it never came! She never cried baby, she’s so brave!”

 

“She’s just as brave as you Jae.”

 

“And you Yunnie, I know how you felt that time when I saw the mixed emotions you’ve been feeling inside.” Jaejoong lifted his head and cupped Yunho’s handsome face.

 

“I know how you fear to lose me, I know you wanted to punch that girl at the very exact moment that knife touch me, I know you wanted to protect me but you were so brave to even offer her everything in exchange for our safeties. I mirrored that love in your eyes baby and I want you to know that I would do the same for you!. I wouldn’t have a second thought to strangle that girl and stab that knife on instead just to see you’re both safe.”

 

Jaejoong lean in for a kiss as he let out all his emotions for his husband, Yunho felt Jaejoong’s body tense, as he held tight on the slim waist of his wife. As they parted away he saw that tear threatening to fall from that beautiful doe eyes and he immediately kiss it away.

 

Jaejoong smiled at Yunho as their forehead pressed together.

 

“I love you baby, No one will dare to touched you again and JiYool. I promise that! I love you so much!”

 

“I love you too Yunnie and thank you for always being so protective!”

 

“Let’s get into shower c’mon!” Yunho dragged his wife to the bathroom and strip Jaejoong’s clothes one by one, admiring every piece of smooth skin against his fingers.

 

“Do you know how beautiful you are baby?”

 

“I know!”

 

“I love the feeling of your smooth skin against mine.”

 

“Implying something?”

 

“No! Just admiring everything at my sight!”

 

“Really Yunnie?”

 

“Yeah!”

 

Jaejoong turn to him and smirked as the latter started running his fingers to his chest.

 

“And do you know how hot you are Jung?”

 

“I know!”

 

“And do you know I love your tongue against my skin?” Yunho gulp as he felt Jaejoong’s hot breath against his neck. He slightly jumped as he felt the wet tongue of Jaejoong’s trailing on his earlobe.

 

“Yeah I know and I love your smooth skin very much!”

 

“I want to feel it Yunnie!”

 

“Baby . . .”

 

“Let me forget everything just for tonight, I want to nuzzle my body on your warm embrace Yunnie let’s forget everything and make love to me baby!” Jaejoong started tearing Yunho’s clothes in a hurry and the husband chuckled.

 

“Eager much?”

 

“It’s been a while Jung and shut up and make me feel good tonight before I changed my mind!” Yunho hurriedly stood up and drop down his boxer as he joined his wife on the waiting tub.

 

“Just promised screamed my name baby!”

 

“Shut up and do me!”

 

“Yes Mam!” Yunho let out a soft chuckle before devouring his wife’s delicious body.

 

 

 

“So what happen Min?” Junsu was so eager to know everything as he excitedly hug little Jiyool in his lap. Yoochun eyed his boyfriend and chuckle; he himself was excited to know how did Yunho and Changmin’s plan turns out as they face the sasaeng.

 

“Not so fast Junsu hyung, wait here I’ll need a popcorn for that!”

 

“Aisshh! Do you really have to stuff a pop corn to your hungry mouth Min?”

 

“Just shut up hyung and let me do my business first I’m so hungry ok!.” Junsu followed the annoyed Changmin in the kitchen with still a little Jiyool in his arms. The little girl tried to pull Junsu’s blonde hair and Changmin chuckled at the sight.

 

“Even little Jiyool knows that you really need to shut that dolphin voice of yours!”

 

“So meanie!” Changmin put the popcorn inside the microwave and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter