Be ware of sasaeng!

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong was currently bathing pretty JiYool when Yunho enter the bathroom, the little girl wiggle her feet in the basin where she’s currently sitting with Jaejoong’s arms in support. Excitedly giggling seeing her father watching her. Jaejoong chuckled at JiYool’s behavior and Yunho can’t help but to laugh too as he took a sit next to his wife.

 

 

“Wow! My pretty little princess is taking her precious bath?” Yunho play with JiYool but the girl wiggle her feet again causing the water to splash around and wetting both of her parents.

 

 

“You naughty princess! That’s enough your starting to love the water, you are no mermaid ok?” Jaejoong lifted little Jiyool and the girl still smiled as she started to her thumb. Yunho took the little girl in his arms much to JiYool likes and grab Yunho’s neck tightly. The father laughs again.

 

 

“JiYool loves Appa so much!” The father kiss her daughter’s temple and Jaejoong wrapped the little girl in her baby towel, bringing her once more to his arms.

 

 

“How about we go out today baby? It’s Sunday and I’ve been busy this few weeks that I hardly managed to have quality time to the both of you.”

 

 

“Are you sure? That sounds fine to me!” Yunho nodded his head eagerly and took JiYool in his arms again as Yunho pushed him to the bathroom, Jaejoong just stare at his husband confused.

 

 

“What are you doing Yunnie?”

 

 

“Take your precious shower now baby and I’ll be next to you, let me handle JiYool this time!” Jaejoong smirked as Yunho try to dress up JiYool but the little girl is moving frequently that Yunho had a hard time shoving the dress to Jiyool’s pretty little head.

 

 

“Ohh really? Good luck to you Yunnie!” Jaejoong leave his husband struggling to shove the dress gently to JiYool and smiling all by himself while walking back to the bathroom.

 

 

 

They were strolling in the park with JiYool on her cute pink stroller. With Yunho pushing it.

 

 

Jaejoong made sure to prepare sandwiches and rice cakes so whenever Yunho whine for food he can shove something on his husband’s beautiful mouth.

 

 

“Baby let’s take a rest here while JiYool is busy with her plushies.” Yunho stop at the wide grass and put took the basket of foods from his wife. The place was somehow peaceful for a Sunday morning picnic and it was so refreshing to see the green surroundings.

 

 

Yunho was happy to spend this time with his wife and daughter after tiring himself out in rehearsing in the studio, doing lots of interviews and promoting his latest album that by the way will be release in the coming weeks including the song of him and Jaejoong.

 

 

“Yunnie who’s that girl who told Kang Hodong that she has a huge crush on you?” Jaejoong took a bite of the sandwich while once in a while feeding his husband too.

 

 

“Ohhh! That was Ji Hyun!”

 

 

“She’s pretty!” Jaejoong smile but Yunho rolled his eyes.

 

 

“You’re prettier!”

 

 

“Really?”

 

 

“Yup!”

 

 

“Is she a new actress? A model? I never saw her before!”

 

 

“I think she’s a model! Why so interested in her?”

 

 

“Coz she looks like me!”

 

 

“Looks like you? Are you kidding me? You’re way prettier than her! In fact you are the most beautiful creature God had ever made for me!” Yunho pulled his wife and Jaejoong landed his head on Yunho’s lap while once in a while peeking at little JiYool who’s still busy shoving her elephant plushies to .

 

 

“I love you! You’re jealous aren’t you?” Jaejoong pout his lips while staring above avoiding the teasing smile of his husband.

 

 

“I’m not!”

 

 

“Jung Jaejoong, I know you really well! You’re jealous!”

 

 

“I said I’m not!”

 

 

“Ooohhh! Really?” Yunho pinch Jaejoong’s nose and got slap away. Yunho chuckled and face his daughter staring at them while giggling like she understood what’s happening around her.

 

 

“Jiyoolie, Mommy is jealous!” Jaejoong hit Yunho in the arms but the latter only respond a chuckle.

 

 

“Omo! My beautiful wifey is jealous?” Yunho pulled Jaejoong again as the latter struggle but Yunho is a lot stronger so now he was engulf in a tight hug with his head buried in Yunho’s chest.

 

 

“I know you are baby! But you don’t have to get jealous about her.”

 

 

“But she said she wish to work with you.”

 

 

“Its ok, work is work baby, I don’t mix my personal life with work.”

 

 

“I know!”

 

 

“What keeps bothering you, there is more I know!” Yunho cupped Jaejoong’s face and stare at the beautiful face of his wife.

 

 

“What if in the near future someone offers you to do a drama or a movie? Will you accept it?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter