Quality Time

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yunho was all sweaty. Not because of the people around but with the pressure inside him. He knew that lots and lots of things he would face soon. Too many things running on his head before the decision has been made. First, Jaejoong. He talk to his wife about this last week when his manager had left home early. They had a thorough discussion about the pro and con of signing a contract for a drama. Yunho was hesitant at first about it because for sure he would lost a lot of quality time to his family. He loves his family as he loves his career so much but when it comes to options there's no doubt about him because he will give up the sweat and the blood he had produce just to obtain what he has right now. He would give up everything for his family. Jiyool was the second reason. His daughter was growing so fast and the more she gets older the more she became demanding of his attentions. Of course he hadn't miss Jiyool's first word which is 'dada' and 'mik' or a.k.a 'milk' her sustenance causing Jaejoong to pout profusely because he was expecting Jiyool would mutter the word 'mama'. Yunho had a lot of time to coo his wife about that. Not that Jiyool doesn't love her mom, at a very young age she's the sweetest angel they could ever have. Pampering Jaejoong with kisses all over his face and she always love playing in the water with her mom whenever she would take a bath. But whenever Yunho is around she would always call for her father. Identical almond eyes would appear match with a soft whimpering Yunho can't really take that. That's why its also hard for Yunho to let go of the quality time he could have to his daughter but its too late to back out right? He had sign the contract and he just can't take it back and go home and cuddle with his wife and daughter he's not that stupid. When it comes to work he's a very professional artist that's why everyone loves him. Not only that because Jae had decided to enter the industry as well. He remember one night, Jiyool had slept to her own bedroom now settled in a purple cot and Yunho grab the baby monitor as Jae and him settled to soak theirselves in a bathtub as they talk about the possible changes if they both will be busy in their career. Reduce the quality time, Dinner date would possibly be cancelled, Sunday date at the Kim mansion would likely be forgotten because of the schedule and such . . . And Jaejoong was totally lost to that. Yunho had promised that they are going to look for a suitable nanny while Jiyool would surely spend her time with her grandma. Mrs. Jung on the other hand decided to come back to Korea so they'll have alternate time with Jiyool looking after. Jae had spent his time crying and Yunho scoop him and caress his wife soothing him every possible way and they ended up making love non stop until they were completely sated. Yunho already miss that moment when he was lock with his wife making lover and whispering sweet nothings to each other. Yunho doesn't know if he did something right convincing Jaejoong into entering the same pathway because only god knows if they could ever spend their time together with their daughter like they used to. Jaejoong is scheduled at the same day Yunho would sign a contract for his upcoming drama with still a nameless actress. As much as he wanted to be there for Jae's contract signing its rude just to leave all the fellow cast and staff especially the director is around.

 

 "Yunho!" Director Jang gives him a slight strong pat on his shoulder. He smiled at the kind director who were nothing but all praises to him. He just wish that he was also like that in the set whenever he begins the filming, oh who knows?



"Hi sir-"



"Oh Yunho drop the sir, you can call me Director Jang we're going to be working on a tight schedule and we will flew to Jeju in two days for the first set of filming." The old man signal his right hand for another drink and some staff rush towards him bringing two glasses of champagne.



"I thought there's changes about the actress I will be working with?" Not that he was dying to know who he was gonna work with but the fact that he'll be working with some actresses and actors makes him a bit worried especially actresses in all kinds. He had heard from HyungJoong who had work with actresses in his drama that they tend to be a primadona in their own way and tend to be a snobbish type. He was the sociable type who can deal with lots of people at a different gatherings, it might be an exclusive party, charity, event and so on and so forth But the thing is, its his first time working with different people in the industry. He was used to work with models with the brand he was endorsing and he can say they're the type of people that stood with confidence and discipline and he thank god that he haven't met any hard headed, arrogant and airhead model yet and he never wish to meet one. And now first time meeting the cast in this fancy dinner he may say they're all nice and professional maybe because they're not the main character so they have to be discreet at some point.



"Oh yes! talking about that. Actually my target character was really EunHye but she's having lots of projects on the way and she can't make it as much as she wants so I need to pick Jun JiHyun sshi for this."



"Come again director?" Yunho just heard the Hyun part but he wasn't really sure.



"Jun JiHyun your leading lady here. You'll meet her a little later for sure." Yunho can't really comment to that. He just smiled and bowed when the director excuse himself to meet some of the casts.



In all of the actresses to be paired with him Jun JiHyun? The one and only female Jaejoong dislike so much. How would Jaejoong react to this? Would he be worried especially its really obvious that the actress has some admiration to him. He can clearly see the smoke coming from Jaejoong's nose when he announce the name to his wife later. He can still remember the burning fire Jaejoong had once throw to the actress when she shamelessly said in strong heart she had a crush to Yunho. Yunho knows every single emotions playing on Jaejoong's mind even the people around them would simply tell that its cute when Jaejoong smiled like that but Yunho just knew too well, Yunho knows when Jaejoong is jealous, when he's angry and upset and when he's playing his cool facade. But what can he do if Jaejoong dislike the idea of working with Jihyun? He can't just cancel everything and back out and just reason out that he doesn't want to be paired with the actress because his wife doesn't really find jihyun nice. That would be a childish act and very unprofessional and he's not like that. And to think they will going to start shooting in two days in Jeju.



Yunho has a whole night to coo his wife about this. He just want to make Jaejoong feel secure with him. And Jaejoong being insecure isn't really nice. He had once act so strange when Yunho had work with Boa and Jaejoong felt paranoid every time the female singer makes a move to him. He can be dense, yes he admit that and he didn't know what's coming to him at that time that it could have result of destroying his little family if Jaejoong wasn't there. He had once woken up with Jaejoong crying over him because of the worries that someone will going to take his husband from him and he hates it. He really hates it, hate to see his wife crying, hate to see Jaejoong feeling insecure, hate to see Jaejoong worried. He loves his wife so much that he just wanted to make him happy but he assume that tonight would be a long night for sure once he tell Jaejoong who he will be working with.


 ***

 

Yunho was surprise t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter