Don't try me or you are dead!

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho tried to sleep but he just couldn’t shut his eyes off. He’s tired of the earlier filming since its all his part that day. JiHyun still hurt on the accident happened two days ago and she needs at least 2 more days to rest.

 

Yunho felt ridiculous that they are rooting for JiHyun just because she is a famous actress and multi awarded artist in the entertainment industry. They could have gone home and rest for at least two more days and he could have spent it with his wife and his daughter but well Yunho is newbie to this field. He’s afraid that if he requested or initiated those things they would have suspected that he’s not interested on the job at all or worst case they would think that he’s some important persona who always get what he wants.

 

He rose from the bed and dialed his phone. He missed his family terribly and just the voice of his wife and the smile of his daughter on the video are just isn’t enough. He needs jaejoong’s warm. He needs jiyool’s presence.

 

Seeing the time on his phone make him hesitate to pressed the green button. Its already 2am in the morning and he had never slept the whole day.

 

He dialed his phone anyway.

 

Jaejoong must be sleeping now. The phone keeps ringing.

 

Yunho sigh. He shouldn’t be disturbing his wife at this hour that must be sleeping deep. He was about to end the call when he heard Jaejoong’s voice on the other line.

 

“Yunho?”

 

“Jae? You’re not sleeping?” He heard jaejoong took a deep breath.

 

“I can’t sleep at all. I missed you!”

 

“Well . . . same here. I am all tired but I am missing you both so much!”

 

“Are you eating well there? Don’t forget your vitamins ok?”

 

“Always. I missed you love.”

 

“I missed you too. Jiyool had been crying today.”

 

Yunho felt a sudden ache on his chest imagining those fat tears running down jiyool’s cheek.

 

“Why? Is she sick or something?” Yunho was worried can’t imagine Jiyool having some illness.

 

“She’s not. I was totally scared because she just won’t stop crying. I already played all her favorite songs. I went to the pool and tried to go swimming with her but she won’t just go to the water. I was scared Yunho because I don’t know if she’s hurt or something.”

 

“What did you do then?”

 

“I played your video and once she heard your voice she just stopped crying and stare at your face.”

 

Yunho felt warm all of a sudden. His eyes stinging but he stopped himself from crying. He felt proud. His daughter must have missed him. He doesn’t know but he just wanted to fly and went back to his home and hugged his family.

 

“She missed you Yunho.”

 

“I know love. I missed you too both. Kiss her for me ok?”

 

“But Yunnie there’s more!”

 

“What’s that?” Yunho feeling so curious arranged himself in the bed and took his headset and plugged it on his ear.

 

“You see where I always put all those cookies I bake right?”

 

“Yes baby what about it?”

 

“Jiyool had tantrums yesterday because she won’t eat her breakfasts. I mashed some potatoes and fresh bread I also prepare the cereals she always love to eat but all those things ended on my mouth.” Yunho chuckled. Jaejoong telling Jiyool’s attempted bad habit is just so cute.

 

“Yunho don’t laugh at me. We’re talking about your daughter here.”

 

“I’m sorry baby you’re just too cute. Go ahead. What happened then? What did she eat?”

 

“She keeps pointing at those cookie jars on the cupboard where it’s hidden. She knows where it is located Yunho. I wonder where she gets the hints.”

 

“You mean who did teach her?” Yunho chuckled.

 

“You mean? . . .”

 

“Yeah baby. We once shared that cookie. She has a sharp mind she remembered it right away.”

 

“You are spoiling her and now I am having a hard time preparing food for her. She just won’t take those cereals anymore.”

 

“My poor baby."

 

"Whose baby are you talking about?"

 

"You." Yunho laugh at the whining voice of Jaejoong on the other line. He just cant help it that Jaejoong is too cute for his own good.

 

"Get home fast and feed your girl here. She's missing you anyway that might be also one of the reason why she's having a lot of tantrums lately."

 

"Hmmmnn . . . I have an idea baby."

 

"What is that?"

 

"Your radio guesting got cancelled right? And mom couldn't make until Monday."

 

"And I think I know what's running on your pretty little head now."

 

"You got me! So you game?"

 

"Hmmm . . . I think I like it!"

 

"Yeah! I love you! I'll head up to the airport tomorrow first thing in the morning!"

 

"Love you too! Get your on the bed now and take some sleep. By tomorrow we will be there."

 

"Got you! Love you my babies! Night love."

 

 

*******************

 

By morning Yunho was too excited to even take a proper sleep and he only slept for four hours. First thing he did is to take a shower and he even enjoys the morning composing two to three dance under the shower. 

 

He was too excited to see his wife and daughter since it is the first time that he was away for four long days without seeing his family. He would trade anyhting to be with them. That's how just lovely his family is,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter