Strong Heart (part 1)

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: So before anything else. I would like to inform everyone that this chapter has a part two. And the part where Jae has been introduced as Yunho's wife - it means that same gender marriage is legal to Korea (well only in my fic) so I don't have anything to explain about Jae being gay or Yunho being gay. And so this fic is obviously an mpreg so expect the unexpected situation. If its not to your liking kindly leave the page and don't give me any disgusting comments just because you don't like this fic. So that's it. thank you guys! And sorry for the late update.

 


Chapter 11:

                                                   

 



Jaejoong's POV


My husband give me a last peck on my lips before he strode towards the platform where other guests has been seated. I can see every woman was mesmerized by just a mere presence of Yunho. In the audiences, there's a lot of young and old ladies wearing a red shirts with Yunho's name printed on it. Instead of being jealous and possessive over that simple thought I instead feel so overwhelmed and touch by the fact that they had been supporting Yunho over many years. I smiled at the thought of Jung Yunho's fan base. As I remember my husband's fan base has been recognize in Guennes World Book of Records and they have been known as the Cassiopeia. The biggest constellation of stars. Of course I have to research about that so if ever someone would ask me I have something to answer too.



I can see Hodong Hyung and Lee Seunggi standing in front of the podium, both fixing their outfits.



My eyes turn to a beautiful lady who had been staring at my husband for about a minute now. I recognize her face, how could I forget it? Jun JiHyun. The face that had been compared that we're much look alike. But i don't think so . . . She has a strong y aura inside. I can feel it. I can see she blushed madly when Yunho turn to her side and offer her a heart melting smile. How could Yunho made such gestures? I am still wondering in just a simple smile of my husband my knees always get weaken, especially when he flashed me such tender loving smile I swear we would always ended up in bed.



I can also see the dorky Hyun Joong as one of the guests, Top is also there together with his band Big Bang. The new group they called infinite is also present. Some of the girl band Sistar is there and Kara. Some in the first row are the personalities that had listed and recognized last years up to present. In short the biggest names in the music Industry and of course my husband is one of them that's why I felt so proud and honor to share yunho's fame and success at the same time.



I can see all the artists nodded their heads when the staff starts counting and they're on air. I smiled as I watch my husband wave his hands to all the fans in the audience, I am such a lucky angel to have this gorgeous man with me forever and for life.



End of Jaejoong's POV

 

Studio Set: ON AIR



HODONG: "Welcome to Strong Heart dear friends and televiewers, definitely this episode will be full with excitement and laughter and lets enjoy this 33rd episode as we celebrate our 5th year anniversary." Hodong says proudly flashing his wide smile to the audiences.



SEUNGGI: "And did you notice Hyung? Our studio is unusually full and pack of people today, we even have a shortage of seats that some of them just stay behind the waiting area." Seunggi turns his head to the audiences and wave and some of them almost fainted.



HODONG: "Yes that's right Seunggi ya, and we would like to apologize for that. Anyway do you know we have a special guest today?" The camera focus on Yunho and some of the fans scream his name as he wave at them.



SEUNGGI: "I think I have heard that Hyung, and we felt so honored that they choose to appear in here because I heard that 'this person' will appear first time on national tv. What do you think Yunho sshi?" Seunggi wink at him and Yunho chuckled slightly.



YUNHO: "I am intrigued already."



HODONG: "So what are we waiting for? Let's start introducing our guests one by one!"


". . . . Calling the group that rocks Korea Lets welcome



"BIG BANG!"



"Kara!"



"Sistar!"



"Infinite!"



"This handsome man goes solo but undoubtedly succeed to the path he make let's welcome . . .



"Kim Hyun Joong!"



"A beautiful and talented actress that everyone adore because of her natural beauty . . ."


"Jun Ji Hyun!"



"How can I describe him? Such a hit on every single he made, an artist of the year, very appealing in everyone's eyes and the dream guy of many frustrated girls sadly he's happily married . . ." Hodong stick his tongue out as if mocking the audiences and the response is a boisterous laughter from non other than Kim Jaejoong in the dressing room.



"Let's welcome The sizzling hot guy on earth Jung Yunho!"

 

 

    

 

 

YUNHO: "Hodong Hyung you're exaggerating, someone here is jealous." Yunho stare at Hyun Joong and smirk while the other rolled his eyes.



HODONG: "Really? Who?"



SEUNGGI: "I think I know who is it, Hyun Joong sshi are you ok?"



HYUNJOONG: "Yeah I am more than fine, in fact I wanna smack Yunho's head now I am really glad to see him again." HyunJoong for the 2nd time rolled his eyes and the audiences laugh. Seeing their idols bantering is really a cute scene.



HODONG: "Oh ahahahaha this is getting intense and interesting."



SEUNGGI: "That's right Hyung, so before these idols ended up smacking their pretty heads let's see this enthusiastic boy group perform their latest album, give them a round of applause INFINITE!"



The studio went crazy again as they watch the New boy group performed.


Yunho and HyunJoong who are bantering earlier is now engage in a serious conversation and once in a while laugh. TOP who are seating just behind them move his chair to joined the other two, their band leader G Dragon just rolled his eyes and reprimanded Top to sit properly instead. Audiences giggled when they saw TOP pout and return to his previous sits.



The shows goes on and since its the 5th year anniversary of the show, the episode was full of idol's performance. HyunJoong took the moment to sing his latest album, big bang performed their nomina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter