PREVIEW

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey." Yunho slide himself beside Jaejoong nursing a cup of red wine and enjoying the view of cold breeze of Jeju.

He wonders if he was able to put some sense to Jihyun's head. He is a jealous person and he needs to put his guard up whenever Jihyun is around. He was just being realistic, not that he doesn't trust his husband but he does not trust the .

Yunho pat his arm. Settling beside him Yunho rested his head on his shoulder.


"You've been quiet. Are you okay?"


"I am okay. I am kinda tired. Imagine yourself carrying your little girl around airport and you've been awarded by the most promising puke of the year. She's been punishing me since you left to film."


Yunho chuckled and embrace jaejoong from behind.


"I think she might enjoy puking on you."


"Which is very nasty by the way. I've been stared at the airport like they're telling me "poor you, you have load of all over'"


"Remind me to bring lots of container or plastic the next time. Prepare it just in case. "


"I'd rather not. It's unfair. You have to experience it yourself. "


"Hahaha, not happening. " Yunho step back and get some glass of red wine and pour himself. He pours another glass for jaejoong.


"How's the film going?"


Yunh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter