Jung Jaejoong 'The lovely Wife'

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong is busy preparing their breakfast while Yunho was in charge of taking care of JiYool. He made a pancake and kimchi stew for Yunho since the latter always takes soup every morning.

 

Yunho is such a loving and caring husband that everyone could wish for. Jaejoong would just smile to himself whenever he felt so happy having Yunho by his side caring and pampering him to no end.

 

After a month that incident happened with the sasaeng, Yunho make sure that he has a lot of quality time to spend it with his wife and daughter. He even asked the management to lessen the load of work and schedules he may have in the future coz he doesn’t really need the money right now. The most precious things he’s concerned about are the safeties of his family and of course bonding time with Jaejoong and JiYool.

 

JiYool on the other hand is growing so fast, one year old and six months really gave the couple a joy every time they saw JiYool struggle on her feet. Yunho would hurriedly run to their bedroom to take his video cam and capture the moment but he was always too late to even saw the glimpse of JiYool walking. Every time Jaejoong would bath her she would grab her hairbrush and soak it in the water while once in a while trying to brush her hair causing Jaejoong to smile widely and excitedly report it to his husband. She’s eating more table foods like banana and smashed potato and she always prefer her father to feed her, while giggling to the pouting mother. Obviously she’s a daddy’s girl and Yunho loves spoiling her.

 

Jaejoong is so contented on their lives, him as a housewife taking care of his husband and daughter and Yunho as a celebrity. Jaejoong couldn’t ask for more as long as they are whole as a family.

 

 

 

“Oh god! How did these things happen?”

“We really don’t have any idea sir, I guess this came from a sasaeng fan, based on my observation the culprit received a payment to spread this info coz they know it will be a big scoop for the industry.”

“But this should be kept, Yunho would freak out if he hears about this.”

“But sir, we can’t stop this. This info and the original tapes are probably spread out by now in every site and in no time it will be televised in the national TV.”

“Is there any other option?”

“I guess its Jung Yunho to decide whether he’s willing to let his wife step on the same spot light.”

“I’ll call Yunho then.” The Director of Yunho’s agency massage his throbbing temple as another chaos will be coming soon on their way. He’s sure about that.

 

 

 

 

 

Yunho smiled widely as he wrapped his arms to his wife’s slender waist. They’re in their bedroom already and about to sleep but JiYool keeps on poking her mother’s face so they let JiYool stay on the bed until she’ll be completely worn out and soon will fall to sleep.

“Pout JiYool! Pout like this!” Yunho pointed his mouth to his daughter and pout and JiYool do the same pose like her father causing the couple to laugh at the adorable sight of their daughter.

“Align baby! Here!” Jaejoong show his index finger to JiYool and the baby girl struggle to raise her five fingers to her mom.

“Look baby! Like this!” Yunho show her his index finger this time but JiYool shook his head and pout.

Jaejoong smiled as he laid JiYool on his chest.

“She’s tired Yunnie, in no time she’ll be sleeping.”

“Yeah I think so . . . “ Jiyool lied completely on Jaejoong’s chest and Yunho rubbed her back soothingly to put her to sleep.

“Yunnie . . .”

“Hmmm?”

“What if the agency offered you to do a drama, would you accept it?”

“As long as they would pair me to beautiful actresses, its not a problem to me!” Yunho grinned as he teased his wife but Jaejoong only rolled his eyes.

“Be serious!”

“Well . . . as long as you allow me to!”

“Why do you keep on depending on how would I agree?”

“Because you’re just only my wife?”

“And?”

“And I don’t want to cause a problem dealing with your jealousy?”

“And?”

“And I Love you so much to see you jealous over those female actresses.”

“As if you don’t like it seeing me jealous!”

“As much as I like it, I don’t want to cause trouble on our perfect marriage so drop that subject coz I won’t be getting any drama projects ok?”

“Aaaawww!! You love me that much Jung?”

“Yeah! I love you so much! Wanna know it how much?” Yunho grin evilly to his wife and the latter just raised his brow.

“What are you planning huh?”

“How about broadcasting it on one of the talk show I’ll be visiting this coming weeks?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter