STRONG HEART 3

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HODONG: Welcome back on our final episode for this 5th anniversary our guest couple Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong is still with us.




 

The camera focus on the couple. Jaejoong gave a shy smile that seems to like by many viewers since the first half hour of the program being aired it hit 80% of viewers and like on the live screening in YouTube.




 

The feedback was really doing a great increase on the program. Something that happen first time in the history. It just mean that everyone had been curious to see who had tied Jung Yunho. The man who are being dream of everyone to own. The ideal man of every women.




 

Jaejoong scan his surroundings again. He can't believe he's actually sitting there for real. Real that everyone can see him, Hell the whole Korea had seen him by now for sure sitting beside his one and only man in his life. His husband. Not that he doesn't like to be known. He just choose the practical way of living his life secure and peaceful with his family. And living a life in a limelight seems to be complicated and risky. Not that Yunho hadn't experience it, sure he does so Jaejoong practically know everything but then he doesn't even expect his appearance would actually brought more fame to him he can feel by the response of the audience in the studio, Yunho's co artist they like him. They definitely like him. So what's the problem?




 


Jaejoong has nothing to worry about. Indeed nothing.




 

A soft nudge from Yunho woke him up from his reverie. This time Yunho's gaze was somewhat worried and curious.




 

"What are you thinking?"




 

"Nothing, Its just . . . I mean this . . . This is still New to me Yunnie." Yunho reach his hands and entwined it together. Of course eyes were on them falling in love to every moment of it.




 

"I am here. You won't be facing this alone. I'll guide you don't worry too much." Yunho brought his hands to his lips to kiss it and and he smiled as he slowly nodded his head mouthing a silent 'I love you' to Yunho. The moment he lifted his gaze on his front he realize everyone has been watching them.




 

Jaejoong blush madly and Yunho can only chuckled.




 

HODONG: "We didn't see that Jaejoong sshi, don't worry."




 

Jaejoong pouted more and cupped his face, he can't really stand teasing especially in front of these people who are known to be a very influential person in Korea.




 

YUNHO: "He's still in the process of believing everything is happening."




 

SEUNGGI: "Oh! It's ok Jaejoong sshi we all understand that, we artists had been there and I know the feeling."




 

TOP: "Seunggi Hyung!"




 

SEUNGGI: "Yeah?"




 

TOP: "I know something I believe is happening?"




 

HODONG: "What is that?" Seunggi glare at top but the latter only smirk, teasing Seunggi more.




 

TOP: "Well someone is dating someone . . . ehem!"




 

Hodong and some audiences look at Seunggi who are now blushing and fidgeting on his spot.




 

SEUNGGI: "Well . . . why suddenly I became the topic here? I think its time to move on the final segment ladies and gentlemen." Hodong definitely knew who that 'someone' is but then the program doesn't allow it to discuss such matter.




 

HODONG: "Yes that's right, we came in our final segment now. The bottom line which is music." Seunggi look at his co host in relief.




 

SEUNGGI: "So as a wife of this hot piece of meat over there!" Seunggi pointed at Yunho who widen his eyes.




 

YUNHO: "I'll just pretend I didn't heard that from you."




 

JIHYUN: "Hot handsome god then." The studio went dead silent and all eyes are now on Jaejoong.




 

JAEJOONG: "Why are you looking at me like that?"




 

SEUNGGI: "Ahahaha, well . . . the thing I wanted to say was, as a wife of Jung Yunho what do you think about his music. I mean how do you look at him as an artist not as a husband."




 

Yunho sigh in relief when Seunggi immediately stole the awkward silent by continuing the hanging question of him earlier. He look at his wife who are obviously un affected by the comment of JIHyun but he knows Jaejoong too well. He can always hide his true emotions by that cold look.




 

JAEJOONG: "To be honest Yunho as an artist. He's pretty talented. I can't dance but every time I would watch him dancing every single emotions are there, he dance with his heart you can always feel the rhythm. No wonder he's being loved by many." Jaejoong glance at jihyun and Yunho saw it. He saw that burning gaze for a second and suddenly twitch his lips into smile. Yunho was glad Jaejoong was acting pretty well. He's adjusting professionally.




 

HODONG: "Oh everyone loves Yunho of course! He's one of the biggest name in the music industry today. But Yunho sshi, you and top and HyunJoong trained at the same time right?"




 

YUNHO: "Yes, top was the last one. He entered training just a month before me and HyunJoong."




 

HYUNJOONG: "And he's like a dude selling ice cream way back."




 

The audience laugh at the remark.




 

YUNHO: "That's true, he has this weird hair cut with a blue highlight on his bangs. "




 

TOP: "You know its really mean. But mind if I ask your wife Yunho?"




 

YUNHO: "Sure go ahead." Yunho look at Jaejoong and the latter just raise his eyebrows.




 

TOP: " Uummm Jaejoong sshi, who do you think is the most handsome and talented guy among us three?"




 

Yunho burst out laughing.




 

JAEJOONG: "Do you seriously ask me that?" Jaejoong look at top like he grows a on his forehead.




 

HYUNJOONG: " Oh yeah, he's a little conceited. I just pretend I didn't hear that too."




 

TOP: "Well Jaejoong sshi?"




 

JAEJOONG: "Do you want a perfectly honest answer?"




 

TOP: "Of course!" Hodong and Seunggi try not to burst out laughing anticipating Jaejoong's judgement.




 

JAEJOONG: "Well . . . you're a great rapper, HyunJoong is a great singer and can dance as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter