Getting mob

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello?" Yunho stumbled on the sudden ring beside him.

 

Its his manager.

 

He peek at his wife. Jaejoong is still asleep with Jiyool nuzzled on his chest.

 

"Yes Hyung, just woken up do we have any schedule today?" Yunho rub his eyes and get up. Glancing at the clock.

 

Its still 5am.

 

The call could be important for his manager to call him so early.

 

He listen.

 

"Yunho, I know you've been clear about this. But the offer sounds amazing and it will boost your career to the peak. Not that its not on the peak anyway but you might want to take a try."

 

"What is it Hyung?"

 

"Well . . . director Jang you know him?"

 

"Of course. Who doesn't?"

 

"Well . . . He had this offer that I can't refuse and I might as well discuss it to you today?"

 

"Sure! Where are we going to meet?"

 

"Is it ok if we discuss it close door? If I am welcome to your home that would be great."

 

"That's not a problem. Jae would be glad to cook you lunch."

 

"Then lunch it is Yunho."

 

"Would you give me a heads up what that was all about Hyung?"

 

"Well . . . Director Jang wanted to offer you a contract over a drama you'll be doing THAT ONLY if you agreed."

 

"Wow! Really?"

 

"Yes. Sounds amazing right? And I guess it might be better that your wife is there while we discuss it. I mean he should know right?"

 

"Yeah of course. Then I'll see you at lunch?"

 

"Sure do."

 

Yunho hang up the phone. His thoughts is still swimming with excitement and amazement. He was offered multiple times to do a drama but he refuse it many times and tell them that he was glad to do it but his music is his priority.

 

But Director Jang.

 

He's one of the best director in the field. Its no doubt his fans would be glad to see him on t.v. And Jae even said he's a natural charmer that he doesn't need to offer an effort for emotions because its all written on his face.

 

But then . . . speaking of Jaejoong. His wife. His other half. His forever.

 

He should discuss it to him if he's ok with it that he'll be doing a drama. Not that he's so smitten by Jae but the fact that a possible pair of him to some of the actresses or some great artist in the industry was the case.

 

Jae has earning a spot light now and the episode of strong heart airing last week that tells at least a bit of their life hits it trending on YouTube, twitter and some famous magazines.

 

He knows that he has to be in Jae's side. But the offer was there, he can only say yes and they will for sure signing a contract to it. He knows Director Jang is one of a kind. And if he said the word 'try to offer' it means contract. The only considerations was his wife. He has to hear something from Jae. If he's not ok with it then he would kindly refuse the offer, but if Jae would agree then he's more than thankful.

 

"Hmmm . . . Yunnie?" Jaejoong's sleepy voice stop him from his tract of thought.

 

"Hey baby, good morning." He lean closer and press a kiss on Jae's forehead.

 

"Why up so early? Do you have any appointment today?" Jaejoong sit up slowly, trying to entangled himself from their daughter who has her thumb stuck on .

 

Yunho bend down and slowly, very slowly took off the thumb stuck on Jiyool's mouth.

 

"No, but manager Hyung will be here by lunch. I am just wondering if you could cook something for lunch?"

 

Jaejoong adjusted Jiyool's quilt and lean back to the headboard.

 

"Do you have to ask? Of course. But I think I need to go pick something up in the groceries."

 

"Leave it to me I'll go in the groceries by 8am." Jaejoong shook his head and took Yunho's right hand. Yunho immediately entwined it together as he brought it to his lips and kiss it.

 

"I'll go. You have to rest its your off today. Free from hassle, photo shoots and recording so use it wisely."

 

"Jae . . . you're not the same Jaejoong anymore. Remember we've done strong heart last week? Everyone will surely recognize you. What if you'll get mob?"

 

"That's impossible. Just by the way I look cold, and distant they sure know their boundaries to approach me."

 

"And don't forget that you're too pretty for the eyes to see, stunning, you already gain too much attention I can't risk of you getting hurt anymore."

 

"Yunnie . . . "

 

"Jae . . . don't be stubborn."

 

"But you don't know how to buy a good quality vegetables. You'll just going to pick everything within your reach without even bothering to check if its rotten or not." Jaejoong arch his eye brows and stare at his husband whose now smiling at him.

 

"Don't you ever defend yourself. You've done it many times already good thing we don't experience food poisoning yet."

 

"You really has the way to tame me you know? You can really get what you want spoilt brat." Jaejoong hit Yunho's arms. The husband chuckled softly.

 

"I am not spoilt brat." Jaejoong pout but smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter