Dedication and Blessed Marriage

OMG! My Wife Got FAMOUS!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaejoong can’t keep himself from crying while walking down the aisle. Mixed emotions are filling his hearts by now. Happy, excited, contented and wanted. He’s being married to Yunho for a long time in civil ceremony and today they will  be asking for the chuch blessing and dedications of renewing their vows. Jaejoong felt that walking down the aisle for real is just overwhelming. Yunho stare at him lovingly, waiting at the end of the aisle looking so handsome and hot as ever in his black suit. Today they will going to renew their vows with a church blessing. The dream of Jaejoong for a long time was fulfilled. A life with Yunho is such heaven although they fought and argue sometimes, it would still be consider as an act of their love for each other. Yunho is a very sweet and loving husband but when he is in his possessive and jealous state his brain didn’t function so well, and his mind would totally closed to that. Yunho is the fire in their relationship and he was the water. Yunho would fire up so quickly and all he just need is to cuddle and engaged his husband in his warm embraced to cool him down.

 

“Why are you crying?” Yunho used his thumb to wipe Jaejoong’s tears as he saw his beautiful wife stare at him stained with tears.

 

“I am just so happy Yunnie!” Yunho wipe the single tear escapes from his eyes coz he feels the same way too.

 

“I am happy too! I love you so much Jung Jaejoong!”

 

“I love you too Jung! You are my life! My other half!”

 

Priest:

 

“Jung Yunho and Jung Jaejoong, you stand in the presence of God to dedicate to him your life together, that he may consecrate your marriage and empower you to keep the covenant and promise you have solemnly declared.”

 

“The Bible teaches us that marriage is a gift of God in creation and a means of his grace, a holy mystery in which both of you become one flesh. It is God’s purpose that, a husband and wife give themselves to each other in love throughout their lives, they shall be united in that love as Christ is united with his Church.”

 

“Jung Yunho and Jung Jaejoong, you have committed yourselves to each other in marriage, and your marriage is recognize by law. The church of Christ understands marriage to be,

 

In the will of God,

 

the union of two souls,

 

for better, for worse,

 

for richer, for poorer,

 

In sicknes and in health,

 

To love an dto cherish,

 

Till parted by death.

 

Is this your understanding of the covenant and promise that you have made?

 

Yunho and Jaejoong:  It is.

 

 

Priest:

 

“Jung Yunho, have you resolved to be faithful to your wife,

 

Forsaking all others,

 

as long as you both shall live?

 

Yunho:

 

That is my resolve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter