Make It Better.

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

It was a Sunday night and Nara was doing homework. She heard the doorbell ring and she got up to answer it. When she opened the door her eyes widened. Minwoo was standing with flowers in his hand and a proud smile on his face.

"M-Minwoo." He wrapped his free arm around her and kissed the top of her head. 

All Nara felt was pain. She didn't want to hurt Minwoo but she couldn't put up a front. "Come in." She said and took the flowers in her hand.

He sat down on the couch and she sat next to him. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

He laughed, "I wanted to see you and bring you a little surprise."

Nara smiled. She felt bad that she was going to have to hurt such an amazing guy like Minwoo when he didn't deserve it.

"Something's wrong... what is it?" Minwoo asked with worried eyes. That's something Nara loved about him, he could read her like a book and always made her feel better when she was down.

She rested her forehead on the palm of her hand, "I'm sorry Minwoo, I like-"

"Jongup." He finished her sentence.

Nara's eyes widened, "W-What?" She asked in shock.

Minwoo let out a laugh and forced a smile on his face, "I know that you like him. You think I can't tell? He likes you too and he's definitely showing it. He's going for you and you're stuck in between us. I want you to be with me but I can tell you've been waiting for him to come around."

Minwoo stood up and walked towards the front door, "Wait, where are you going?" Nara asked as she stood up as well.

Minwoo turned around and gave her a small smile, "Good bye Nara." He said and kissed her forehead before leaving.

Nara looked down as her eyes became watery. She hurt him, she knew she did. All she hoped for was that Jongup would be worth it and finally put in the effort of making him hers.

Nara took out her phone and texted Jongup. "Things with Minwoo are over and I feel terrible about it. Please tell me something that'll make me feel better..."

Immediately she got a reply from Jongup, "You're a beautiful, nice, amazing girl that any guy would be lucky to have. But no one can have you because I'm coming for you Chae Nara. <3"

Nara smiled and she felt her heart beat increase. He knew just what to say.