Caught Up.

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

Nara walked into her second period class and Jongup sprung up from his seat. "Are you okay? I heard what happened earlier."

Nara could hear the worried-ness in his voice and she felt her heart skip a beat. She gave him a small smile, "Yeah, I'm fine now. I rested in the nurse's office."

He let out a sigh of relief and smiled, "That's good. I was so worried about you."

"Y-You were worried about me?" Nara asked.

Jongup chuckled, "Of course I was. I wanted to go to the nurse's office to check up on you but I thought I should let you rest."

"Well thank you for your concern, it means a lot." 

Jongup hugged her and her eyes widened. Her hands slowly wrapped around him. They pulled away and took their seats.

Changwook couldn't wipe the smirk off his face as he looked at Nara. "What?" She asked with a blushed face.

He laughed, "Jongup's falling for you~"

Nara scoffed, "Yeah right. He was just worried about me as a friend."

"Oh whatever don't deny that he cares about you as more than just a friend. But then again, Minwoo was your Knight in Shining Armour this morning."  

As soon as Nara heard Minwoo's name she felt bad. She pulled out her phone and sent him a text. "Thank you so much, you're amazing."

He replied, "No problem. I'm glad I was there :)"

Nara put her phone away. She looked up and Jongup was looking at her. He sent her a smile and she returned it. When he turned to face the front she let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry Minwoo." She told herself and began doing her work.


Sorry for the super short chapter >.<
I'll try updating later!