No More Wasting Time.

You Must Be My Once In A Lifetime.

It was a Friday night and Nara was at home doing absolutely nothing. She was laying in bed and she was still feeling weak but she really didn't want to go to the hospital or the doctor.

Her phone started ringing so she picked it up. "Hello?" She answered.

"Come to my house!" Youngwon yelled on the other line.

Nara rolled her eyes, "Don't feel like it." She said.

Youngwon laughed, "Jongup's here~"

Nara quickly sprung up from her bed, "What?! Shut up! Liar!" 

"Knew that would do it. But no really, he's here."

Nara began panicking as she ran into her closet, "Oh my God, I'll be there in like 30 minutes!" She hung up and quickly began looking for an outfit to wear.

No later than 30 minutes passed and she arrived to her cousin's house. She rang the doorbell and Youngwon opened it with a smirk on his face. He shook his head, "You'd come for him but not for your own blood."

Nara fake laughed and pushed him out of the way as she walked into the house. She greeted her aunt and immediately blushed when she saw Jongup sitting on the couch.

He was on his phone texting someone. She cleared and he turned around. His brows raised and he smiled, "Hey, Nara!" He stood up and pulled her into a hug.

She felt her heart pounding and she tried to clam herself down. "Hey, I didn't know you were here." She said with a "shocked" face.

Youngwon rolled his eyes and plopped down on the couch. "I'm hungry. Nara, you should go buy some food."

Nara glared at Youngwon and before she could speak, Jongup did. "Yeah, me too. Me and you should go."

Nara's jaw practically dropped. Her and Jongup going together? She nodded her head, "Yeah sure let's go." She said and smiled. "What do you want Youngwon?" She asked nicely.

"Wings." He said.

"Anything for my favorite cousin~" She sang.

Youngwon cringed, "Don't do that, ever again." Jongup laughed at the two and got his keys and him and Nara walked to his car.

"So Nara," Jongup broke the silence. Nara turned and looked at him, "What exactly is going on with you and Minwoo?" He asked.

Nara felt her heart drop. She cleared , "We're- We're friends. Good friends. We were talking but I don't know, I'm just not feeling him like I used to."

Jongup nodded his head. They stopped at a red light. He turned to face her. He looked her in the eyes, "I like you Nara. I've liked you ever since I met you. I want you to be mine. I'm done wasting time, I'm making this happen. I'm not going to be a coward anymore. I like you and I want to be with you."

Nara's eyes widened at Jongup's sudden confession. Just as she was about to speak, she was silenced by Jongup's lips pressed against hers. She could've sworn she died for a couple of seconds and came back to life. The kiss was perfect, it was everything she had been hoping for.

Cars started honking because the light had turned green so they pulled away and Jongup quickly sped off. Nara coughed and couldn't contain her smile. Jongup just laughed.